♥ Friday, August 11, 2006 ♥ 11:58 PM
I hate 'blood' (LOL)

Two days ago was National Day! Woo hoo! Haha. My sister and I went to Far East Plaza. =) We had our lunch at Long John Sliver and then continued our shopping. She bought two items there and I got nothing. Haha. Not my day sia. Then we went to Takashimaya and Wisma Atria. Bought a few stuffs then we went to Bishan Junction 8 because I want to search for something. Haha. But sadly, it was out of stock but the sales girl told me to try my luck at Novena Square. So of course, I decided to go to Novena Square. My sister was very sweet. She accompained me. =)

We board the train at Bishan and I saw... LYNNDA!!! with her brother. I was damn happy lor. Just like half an hour ago, she called me and then I saw her! Haha. I was sooo happy I think she thought I probably fallen in love with her. =P She was really funny lor. Haha. Anyway, when my sister and I alighted at Novena, she and her brother headed to somewhere else. Then she messaged me one stupid but funny message. Haha. She know me so damn well lor. Hee.

And even happier thing was that, at Novena Square, they have what I want! Haha. So happy. And I bought a lovely heels. Very chio. Haha. Then we went home and I act clever, took the bus at the wrong bus-stop. My sister wasn't angry but I felt so guilty lor. >.<

Yesterday, I felt so lonely... until lunch time when my sister came over to look for me! =) Hee. She actually came for interview at 4 p.m. de but she came early to pei me. So sweeet. Haha.

Today is such a boring day. Stupid boss treat me like robot again. Do this do that. Expect me to know this know that. If I know everything, then might as well I go work in bigger company in a higher position. =P *sigh* Damn tiring. Don't know why I get irritated by the little things around me. Hmmm... no, wait, I think I know why. Damn. Why does it have to come during the weekends?! Fuck 'blood'.