



|
♥ Monday, August 14, 2006 ♥ 9:30 PM Moody Monday Before I forgets... here two cute pictures of hammies that I took in a pet shop but I couldn't remember when I took it. Haha. Loving? ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Look at just how cute and peaceful it's sleeping! Soooo cute! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Back to today's event. Woke up early in the morning and I guess it was a little too early. I had like 10, 15 minutes to spare so of course I took some time to zi lian before I leave house. Haha. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Damn. I looked so black. Lesson learnt : put flash when taking photos. Lol!!! Took a bus and saw an idiot. And that was went everything just went so wrong. There was this fucking mother and son. That bloody woman was damn irritating lah. Don't know how to put it in words as I need to do some actions. Well, action speaks louder than words anyway. Haha. And then her stupid son, I think like 6 or 7 years old? Whatever. Damn no manners lor. Now I understand why they say 'like mother like son'. So young already like that, I wonder when that stupid boy grows up, what will happen sia. Maybe he will kill his mother for being such an asshole. =P Then I took the train and thought that things would be better. Then there was this stupid woman, of all places must stand right in front of me, leaving only an inch apart from the both of us. And please lor, her hair is damn smelly lor. Kan na sai. Even though her hair was wet like as if it was washed, it really stink. I nearly died but the fucking train was like packed. Can't even move away from the stinky hair. And guess what, the worst thing was that bloody bitch flipped her hair onto my face. OH MY GOD! Digusting thing ever! And that kanina chao chee bai never say sorry lor. BITCH!!! Her lan jiao face so damn proud can. Like as if she's the queen. Er xin. Queen then don't take trains lah. Arrgh! Reached my workplace at 8.55 a.m. and the fucking door is not opened again. If they bloody cannot come so early then don't make the working time so early lah. Stupid people. Only after 20 minutes did someone came to open the door and guess what, it was not my boss lor. Fuck. What a gooooood example huh. Sick and tired of always rushing to the workplace only to find out that the door is not open and need to wait for more than 15 minutes. Chee bai. I come late then people complained me. Kan na sai. Buay ta han liao lah. Don't know why some people interested in working at where I'm working. Crazy people. Then at 12 plus went out to meet client. Actually I was going on my own but boss want to go too so she drove me there. Luckily she went with me, because someone of higher rank and of higher experienced was there so she do the talking and I learn. Haha. Then we went for lunch and then back to office. So damn sian lor. But I never doze off. =) Haha. Knock off at 6.30 p.m. -_-" So late. Sky already dark. =P Okay. It's getting lame already. Enough of my bitching. Haha. I guess that's what they call, 'Monday Blues'. Heh. Anyway, these few days Mimi has been very close with me and so I took quite some pictures of her. Here it goes... Just a back view of her which I thought was really cute. Haha. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- A full view of her. But first... EILEEN!!! YOU BETTER DON'T LOOK AT THIS PHOTO. I SCARE YOU WILL SCARE. LOL!!! Mimi's face! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- And she on my lap when I'm using the computer. =) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- That's all. And off for some relaxation~ |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |