



|
♥ Friday, August 18, 2006 ♥ 11:53 AM Mooooooo Three days ago was our anniversary! Hee. HAPPY 3 YEAR AND 8 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY TO US!!! =P We were talking on the phone on 15 August. It was 12.45 a.m.. 45 minutes into our anniversary. He was talking about his work and he was so engrossed about it, I can't just interrupt him to wish him so I wait and wait then he suddenly asked me to hold on. After a second, he came back to the line and wshed me. Haha. So damn happy lor. I thought he had forgotten. =) I remembered right after we hanged out, I went into deep sleep. After so many nights, this is the very first night, I slept so fast and well. Haha. Even though we didn't celebrate our anniversary on the day itself, I was happy enough liao. Somehow just feel so happy lah. Haha. I even have the mood to take a photo of myself in the morning before I go to work. =x ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Had the flash on but it was only 'automatic'. I didn't put the flash that was like super duper bright. Make me look like ghost. Damn. No flash = too black. Got flash = like ghost. -_-" Anyway, nothing much happened I guess, at least of what I remembered there wasn't much interesting for me to remember. Haha. I was just happy that it was our anniversary. =P Two days ago, I worked until 7.15 p.m. then knock off. Oh my god lor! 10 hours and 15 minutes of work can drive a normal person crazy lor. I was really exhuasted... so I took a cab home lor. Haha. But yesterday... I slept until 9 a.m. then wake up. Haha. Because I took a leave! Finally can relax lor. Everyday was really hectic and I just need a little break. Alvin and I met at Sim Lim Square in the afternoon at 12 plus 1. Then we went for lunch at somewhere... near SMU? But I don't know the exact location. Haha. After lunch, we went to celebrate our anniversary. LOL! Like that say like so funny. =P Anyway, after that, we went to Parco Bugis Junction for dinner at Seoul's Garden. And he did some very sweet things. I'll never forget it. Hee. So happy. So love. =P SHUANG!!! Hahahahaha! Then after that we went to Kembangan because I need to meet some stupid clients for some stupid things. It wasn't supposed to be me lor. It was my boss. *sigh* Anyway, Alvin helped me a lot, if not I think I would killed myself right at there. After that stupid meeting, we had a little chat which was really great. He kept on trying to make me laugh. Hee. So cute. Then we also went for a little walk. Felt so good. =) Then we took a cab home. And on the cab we were still playing the game. Haha. Today... hmmm... nothing to write about today... just that it's a FRIDAY!!! Hahaha. I shall end this crazy entry with a fucking cute picture. =) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |