



|
♥ Sunday, August 13, 2006 ♥ 3:01 PM Ouch! I wanted to update my blog last night but I was so engrossed chatting on MSN till 1 a.m. that I just forgotten all about it until I switch off the computer. Haha. Now I'm still on MSN but at least I'm still here lor. I don't want to squeeze four, five days into one entry again. =P Yesterday, my mother accompained my sister and I to see the doctor. When we were on our way there, everything was just fine and we even planned to go shopping after seeing the doctor. But my stupid cramps just have to spoil everything. After registering, we went to have our lunch and that was when the stupid cramps worked up. Can die lor. The worst thing was when we were waiting for our turn at the clinic. Some fucking bitch kept on staring at me like I'm some kind of weird creature. Fuck lah. Never see people in pain ar. I hope for the next five years, whenever her period comes, her cramps will be even worse that mine. She forced me to curse her de ar! Anyway, went in to see the doctor and when I came out and was about to go and find my mother, guess who blocked my way... Lee Fang lor. Haha. So surprising to see her there. Haha. She is still the same as before. Damn fierce. Haha. After that, we took a cab home because I was already half dead. 5 minutes after we got home, I vomitted twice. There goes my lunch. =P It's really hard being a girl huh. Haha. But I'm feeling much better now already. Luckily. Haha. Today is just one boring day. Didn't get to meet my boy because later in the evening I need to go to my grandmother's house. =/ Miss him so damn much! Anyway, as I was looking through my emails, I got this two new mails which are really interesting. It's about personality and stuff like that. Some are very true and some I don't really know ba. Haha. - MAY BABY (simply means born in the month of May. LOL) Stubborn and hard-hearted. (Stubborn, yes. Hard-hearted, hui meh?!) Strong-willed and highly motivated. (Erm... Hai hao ba. =P) Sharp thoughts. (Like how sharp? Lol) Easily angered. (If by people who I don't like, hell yes!) Attracts others and loves attention. (I love attention but do I attract people? Like no leh. =/) Deep feelings. (Yup.) Beautiful physically and mentally. (Thank you ar~! Lol) Firm Standpoint. (Sometimes only lor.) Needs no motivation. (Most of the time. =)) Shy towards oppisite sex. (I hate to admit but yes. Haha.) Easily consoled. (Can't remember leh. When was the last time I was consoled??) Systematic (left brain). (True.) Loves to dream. (Of course!) Strong clairvoyance. (Wow. True!) Understanding. (Am I?) Sickness usually in the ear and neck. (True.) Good imagination. (Haha. Yup.) Good physical. (-_-" NO LOR! Please make me gain 5 kg can?) Weak breathing. (True..) Loves literature and the arts. (Yup!) Loves traveling. (Hai hao ba. Haha.) Dislike being at home. (Yeah but not all of the time. Haha.) Restless. (True.) Not having many children. (Wahahaha. True!) Hardworking. (Maybe? Wo bu zhi dao lah. Haha.) High spirited. (?? Sometimes? =P) - HOW BAD IS YOUR TEMPER ACCORDING TO YOUR HOROSCOPE? (This is soooo fucking true! Lol) TAURUS APRIL 21 – MAY 20 You are generally quiet and have control over your emotions. (True!) It is difficult to predict what will upset you, so when you do lose your cool, people don't know how to react. (Can ask Alvin, Coreen and Lynnda. LOL! So true!) Your temper is like that of a raging bull, and anyone trying to pacify you will be the first one to get a verbal bashing. (Yup! Damn true!) You generally get upset when you are concerned or when people accuse you of doing something wrong. (Exactly. Fucking bitch. Keep on accusing me! I hate her!!) You also hate being reminded about mistakes you've made in the past. (Of course! True again!) You also have the potential to be terribly vindictive if rubbed the wrong way. (Wahahaha. Couldn't be more true than true. ) - Well, that's all. Will post more if I come across any interesting ones. Haha. That was fun. =P Anyway, just found out with Tania and Bing Wei about something from the both of them. Haha. Feel so happy for them. Don't know why I will get overly excited for them when it's not happening to me. Haha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |