♥ Tuesday, August 22, 2006 ♥ 11:18 PM
Over Worked

Three days ago, my mother and sister accompained me to Hougang to check out the event. The crazy boss asked me go there in the afternoon but the event haven't even started lor. -_-" So we went to have our lunch at Hougang Mall and there was a black out for 10 minutes. Haha.

After lunch, we went shopping at Bugis Village and Bugis's OG. Mom redeemed a pearl. Which is pink in colour. Very lovely. And I saw Mr OM Tan at the redeemtion counter with his wife. Haha. First time see him smiled so sweetly sia. Interesting. Anyway, after that, my mother went home first while my sister accompained me back to Hougang. And that's when the event really started.

I took 3 pictures of the event which is like quite blurred. -_-" Didn't take much because I spent quite some time talking to boss and mostly her assistance. But better than no pictures. Haha.




Something upset me during the event and it really sucks. *sigh* But the show put up by the performers are really good. =)

Two days ago, I was working at Kembangan. Surprisingly, everything went on quite smoothly. Funny thing was that, for the whole morning, before I went to work, I kept on having a bad feeling. I think I thought too much liao. After work, Alvin needed to go home so I went with him. And then I realised something. Hee. Action really do speaks louder than words. He had done something which was such a small gesture yet meant so much. So happy... so blessed. Hee.

Reached home and was seriously tired but left a little energy to play with the baby hammies. Too cute to ignore lor. Haha.

The Flying Hammie. Lol.



I had quite a lousy day yesterday. Having been trying to tolerate those problems for a long long time until yesterday, I really cannot take it already. *sigh* I hate working ar!!! Then at night, I met up with Lynnda. We talked a lot. And I mean A LOT. Haha. I always feel damn good after talking to her. But she told me about something and it upsets me. =/ Good things are always like that de. T_T

Actually today was quite a good day for me even though in the morning it kind of sucks at work but then for the rest of the day was just fine. =) Until when I was on my way home on the bus, I saw a lan jiao bin. So damn suay lor. Of all people, why that fucking ass hole?! Spolit my day. That person should be burned in hell and not walking around the world disgusting people. =P I'll never forget what that idiot do to my friend. No forgive no forget. I guess that's what they say 'jui du fu ren xing'. Haha.