♥ Thursday, August 03, 2006 ♥ 10:31 PM
Thank you

There's this guy who dedicated two songs for me. He sings it to me whenever it's possible. There's this one song that he never sings to me before but sang it that very one time at a very special moment. How sweet. I never sing any particular songs to him as there wasn't any songs that I thought could express what I really felt. Until I came across The Pussycat Dolls' Stickwitu. Hee. Every sentence, every word means so much and so true. I'll not sing this song aloud to you but in my heart, it will always play for you.

This is for you and only you...

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind
Seems as like everybody is breaking up and throwing their love away
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind
See the way we ride, in our private lives
Ain't nobody gettin' in between
I want you to know that, your the only one for me

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

And now, ain't nothing else I can need
And now, I'm singing.. 'cause your so, so into me
I got you, we'll be making love endlessly
I'm with you, baby you're with me
So don't cha worry about people hanging around they ain't bring us down
I know you, and you know me and that's all that counts
So don't cha worry about people hanging around they ain't bring us down
I know you, and you know me and that's why, that's why I say

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

=)

Love you lots and lots and lots till I die. Haha.

Waiting for the year 2016. Hee.

Tomorrow's Friday! Greattt~! But... *sigh* Never mind. Don't want to talk about her. =P

Loving you... is easy cos you're beautiful....