♥ Friday, September 15, 2006 ♥ 11:32 PM
Bi bi pa bi pu

Damn peh chek. Now I can't go to two more blogs. Down with the same problem. *sigh* Is it going to happen to everyone's blog? What's going on sia? ARRGH!!! This is killing me!

Anyway, two days ago, when I was in the train on my way home, I came across something damn ridiculous. I was sitting down finally but at the very next stop, a pregnant woman came in, and I gave up my seat, I was quite amazed that I would do that, my ass was like got spring like that. Haha. Yeah. Most people will think it was a good thing to do right? So wrong. That stupid pregnant woman didn't even say 'Thank you'. Never mind. But a smile will do right? Also don't have. And you know what, instead, her face was fucking black and she even made a face. Bloody bitch. You don't want to take the seat then say so lah. My legs were killing me lor yet I let you sit but you don't apperciate it. Chee bye. Wanted to curse your baby but I couldn't do it. I'm not that hei xing. You should feel lucky. Stupid woman.

Today is a special day! It's... our anniversary lah. Haha.

HAPPY 3 YEAR 9 MTHS ANNIVERSARY!!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!

Haha. At 1 a.m. on 15 Sep, haha, he said something which was so damn sweet lor. I can't believe he said that but damn it, he really did! Haha. So cute.

Anyway, he came to office today for meeting. I wasn't invovled. Felt kind of sad lor. =/ *sigh* But good thing was that, I get to see him sia! Heehee. After their meeting, Alvin, Wai Kit, Doris and I went for lunch. And during lunch, Alvin took my phone and made something. *blush* It was one of the sweetest thing I ever seen. Hee. I made something for him also and I simply love how he smile. Just like a little boy. Haha. Love him like mad. =P

Knock off at 6.25 p.m. today. Walk passed the same place and the group of Malay boys were there again but this time only two of them. As I was walking towards them, one of them said something to the other Malay boy and he quickly turned to look at me. Then they turned away. But as I was walking passed them, one of them turned around and said, 'Mei Nu.' and smiled at me but I dared not look at him. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Mei nu leh. Oh my god! This kind of stupid face, people also think is mei nu ar. Lol. I hear liao I was like smiling to myself. Some people thought I siao. Haha. But I don't care! Someone just called me mei nu lor. Somemore not one time liao. Is second time lor. *blush* Hee.