



|
♥ Tuesday, September 19, 2006 ♥ 10:09 PM Chocolates I was looking forward to yesterday's dinner but in the morning he told me that he had a meeting at night and so couldn't meet me. I was quite upset of course. Then I knocked off at around 6.15 p.m., even though 15 minutes had passed, I don't really mind, as I wasn't really in the mood to care about it. But Lynnda called me just as I stepped out of the office! I was surprised to receive her call and even more surprised when she asked me out to join her, Eileen and Siang Wei. Haha. Right person at the right time. Thanks girl. I went to Bishan's Library to look for them. Crapped a little at there then we decided to leave. Actually they already going off liao but they were waiting for me. Paiseh ar. Haha. As we were leaving, I saw Sharon! She's still as sweet as before. Heh. Then we went to Bishan Junction 8 to buy some food to eat. My dinner was two currypuffs only. -_-" I didn't really feel like eating. Haha. Eileen and Siang Wei left first, then Lynnda and I continued walking around the shopping centre. After about 30 - 45 minutes, we also left the place and went home liao. Met for a little while but it made me felt much better. Haha. Back home, and I ate a lot of stuffs because those two currypuffs were really not enough for me. =x Oh ya, on that morning, the office door was not open AGAIN. -_-" I came late 10 minutes on purpose and yet the door was still not open. Wa kao! So I took photos lah. What else I could do waiting sia. Haha. I'm loving this picture now. LOL. Damn bhb, I know. But I can't help it. Haha!Hope some bitch wouldn't copy me on this. Past years already copy liao. Graduate also still copying me. Fuck lah. Why not you copy me on not studying and go work lah. Kan ni na. Er hem. Today was a seriously boring day but guess what, yesterday boss gave me the office's key! Haha. Opened the door this morning and I felt really weird. Kind of like used to waiting outside the office. =x Even though it's like about 3 weeks away, I'm starting to get worried already. I know I should do something if I'm so worried but the passion just isn't there. =/ Scared scared scared. Damn scared. Hopefully history wouldn't repeat itself. It musn't. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |