♥ Monday, September 11, 2006 ♥ 9:54 PM
It's only words...

It had been a week since I last updated and I have a lot of craps to write about. Haha.

First thing first, don't know what happen to my computer / internet sia. A few of the blogs I tried to go but cannot go leh. Something will pop up and promt me to click on it but when I click everything gone. -_-" *sigh* Tania's, Eileen's, Jun Wen's, Nadia's and who else? Eh, from what I remember are these lor. So if you happen to leave any message on you blog and I didn't reply. I'm sorry wor. I couldn't get into your blog. =(

Tuesday, 5 September. My day started off quite all right. Then in the later morning, around 11 plus, a client called me and told me that there would be a meeting that night. I nearly fainted lor. The meeting was at 8.30 p.m.! *bang wall* So when it was my knock off time, I continue to stay in the office until 7 p.m. It was so damn bored lor. Imagine looking at the time '6 o'clock' and yet can't go because of that stupid meeting. I was really bored and tired so I took a cab to the appointed meeting place. I was of course very early lah. I reached there at like 7.50 p.m. Haha. And my client was like asking me, 'Why so early? Do you know that your time slot is at 8.30 p.m.?' Haha. Funny lor. His face so damn shocked. Anyway, at first I was quite calm about going to this meeting alone. But then, I realised it wasn't only me going to this meeting lor. There were other companies too. So it was like company against company, seeing who was the best. I nearly die at the spot and I quickly sent my boss a message. And she was so damn cool lor. She ask me to go for it, even if I lose this deal, it was ok, just treat it as an experience. She say very easy but I was really nervous and scared lor. The meeting was like sooooo scary. But guess what, I think I pulled it through quite ok lor. Hee hee. Whatever they asked, I was able to give them an answer and everything was like not too bad lor. It was indeed one great experience. =)

Wednesday, 6 September. Early in the morning jiu have two meetings liao. So tiring lor. Both also I go alone de which means no free transport liao. Haha. Anyway, went to the first one which was at 9.30 a.m. and it was the second worst meeting I ever went to. Was damn du lan lor. The fucking guard also damn irritating. He never do his job properly then vent his anger on me. Fucker. And then those two clients like monsters lor. Want this want that but budget so little. Kan na sai. No money then don't copy people do this do that lah. Assholes.

I was really upset with the first meeting and went to the second meeting feeling really down. But guess what... I was awarded the project for the second meeting!!! =D The client was like telling me, 'I asked you down today so that we can finalise everything as the project has been awarded to you.' I think she could see that stupid smile on my face. Haha. After the second meeting, I went back office feeling a little happy yet upset. Told boss about the three meetings and she didn't blame me at all lor. She even consoled me. So touched. Hee.

At the end of the day, I left office at 6.10 p.m. and was feeling quite shuang lor because finally knock off earlier than before but bad things always have to happen. Was on the train home and from Braddel (don't know how to spell) Station to Ang Mo Kio Station, took like 45 - 50 minutes lor. I nearly died in the train sia. I don't know what the fuck happened lah but I was seriously damn du lan. Work whole day so tired already and then stuck in the train for so long. -_-" If I knew, I would take a cab. There are just so many reasons why a cab is better than bus and train. =P

Thursday, 7 September. Something happened and it made me kind of disappointed and a little angry. But the very next day, everything was back to square one. Hee. He just has that special power to make me all smiles again.

Two days ago, 9 September. I was free from work! Finally!!! Haha. I got to know it like one day before only but it was ok as long as it was an off day, I really don't mind. Haha. I went to see the doctor in the morning. After that, I met up with Lynnda in the train and we went to Jurong Point. There was this stupid children competition going on and it really freaks me out. Those kiddos were really frightening lor. Those make-up, those voices, those actions. Eeeeewwww. Disgusting. Ok. Anyway, after that, we went to Ikea. Lol. Then Queensway Shopping Centre. I wanted to buy shoes but none of the design attracts me leh. =P Then Lynnda and I took a bus back to Clementi and from there she went home while I go and find my boy. I wanted to accompany Lynnda home but she wouldn't let me. -_-" My boy's leg was pain so decided to go see him but I didn't tell him. I wanted to give him a surprise. Hee. And he was really happy. He pei me eat dinner then we went back to his place to watch 'I am Sam'. A very nice and touching show. Nearly cry but didn't. Haha. Then we hang around for a while after watching the show then I went home at around 2.30 a.m. =) Had a really great day. Two wonderful compaions. Hee. I made the two of them very happy and it made me even happier. Haha.

Yesterday, he came over to my place in the afternoon to check what was wrong with my computer. And he found out that my sound card was spoilt. It wasn't my speakers fault. Haha. I suspected it was my sound card too but didn't thought much about it. =/ He took my CPU to Sim Lim Square. His father came along too. Haha. Kind of sad, because I can't sit in the passenger seat while my boy was driving. =P The total cost for checking of CPU plus changing the sound card was 100 bucks. Heart break liao. My hard earned money. T_T But I really miss my music so bo bian lor. Haha. Then the three of us went to eat and I was thinking of something. Think think think think. The more I think the more my heart itches. So my boy and I went to the second storey and I purchased an ipod. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Damn shuang lor. =x

After that, it was his dad driving then they went back to fetch his mother then we went to eat dinner. Felt very uneasy. =/ After dinner, he sent them back home then we went to Changi. Haha. It was such a funny experience. Haha. I'll never forget it. Haha. Then after that, we went back to our place so that he can help me fix back my CPU. =) There's music now! Haha.

This morning, I got a lift from my dad. SHUANG! No need to squeeze in the bus to get to the MRT Station. Haha. Even though it was just a ride to the MRT Station. It was enough lor. Better than nothing sia. =) Boss today tell me something. And it was so damn funny lor. Haha. But seriously, feels really great to hear her say that lor. Hee.

Oh ya, today is 11 September. Let's take a one minute of slience.