♥ Friday, September 22, 2006 ♥ 11:47 PM
Right now

Two days ago, Alvin came to office at lunch time for meeting then at around 5 plus came back. We stayed till 7 plus to settle some stuffs with boss. Then we went to Parco Bugis Junction. Hee. Was damn happy to see him lor. I like what he did to me when he just arrived the office. Haha. No. Actually I was fucking happy on whatever he did in the office lah. Hee. Anyway, we went to Seoul's Garden for dinner!

For the whole time, he was really sweet lor. Haha. Felt so blessed and fortunate. He even made a very yummy dessert for me. =) After some time I started to feel kind of full so I played with whatever left on my plate.

Haha. He helped me with a part of 'N' and the whole of 'A'. Hee.

After dinner, we went back home. So happy. Haha.

Yesterday, I knock off at 6 p.m. sharp. Haha. Shuang. Almost flew home sia. Heh. Reached home at like 7.05 p.m. Waaaa. Finally, after so long, I reached home so early wor. Haha.

My sister took my phone to take a picture. Damn dangerous sia. Lol.

Miki is staring at it like he's going to eat it up anytime soon. Greedy cat. =x

Knocked off at 7.50 p.m. today. Almost 2 hours after my supposed knock off time. Nearly died in the office. Anyway, while I was walking to the MRT Station, I heard people laughing and making a lot of noises, so I looked towards that direction and I realised it was that group of Malay guys again. Haha. One of them saw me looking towards them and told the others then all quiet. I walked passed them, again that one guy said 'Mei Nu'. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Can he learn something new or not. Kind of numb to it leh. But still, I felt damn happy lah. Haha. My first fan sia. Lol.