♥ Monday, September 04, 2006 ♥ 7:42 PM
Road blocked at Nose

Yehying, I just read your blog. I've done that thingy before already leh. Haha. I think it was like last year. =x So can I have your permission not to do it again?? Haha. I'm sooo polite sia.

-><-><-><-

On Saturday night, 2 September, after I updated my blog, my dad, mom, sister and I played mahjong. Haha. Very fun. Very happy. I simply love these kind of family gatherings. =)

I woke up at 1.30 p.m. yesterday. Haha. Haven't slept so long and so good for so long already. But sadly, I woke up with a little sore throat. Then at around 2 p.m., Alvin called me and told me to meet him. Hee. Went to Toa Payoh Central and saw all these guys. Haha. Soooo many act bengs there sia. Disgusting. Anyway, found darling in the queue and accompanied him. There was this couple damn irritating. Alvin told me he came first but the two of them were like keep on trying to be in front of him. When I reached, I saw them standing side by side with Alvin. -_-" Stupid people do stupid thing. One people in front of you only lor. Not ten. Moreover, if you think you are good, you wouldn't be scared if that one person took a step before you. So obviously he think Alvin was a threat lah. =P

Waited for like 3 hours and the queue stopped moving. Both of us were really hungry. We took turns to go to the front to check it out, to see why was it taking such a long time. There wasn't any judges around lor. Funny sia. No wonder so long lor. When Alvin heard about it, he went to take a look and then he came back and we left. He told me, 'No point waiting. Come back next year and I'll camp overnight.' Lol. He so damn cute.

We went for dinner and we really ordered a lot lor. So full, I thought my stomach would burst. Haha. Then he drove me home. Hee.

I had a hard time sleeping last night. My nose was blocked so I need to breathe through my mouth. But my throat hurts like crazy. -_-" I slept for only 3 hours lor. I seriously didn't wish to go to work. But can't. T_T

Anyway, at around 3 plus 4, I went to meet a client at Hougang. And since it's quite near Ang Mo Kio (or so I thought), I decided to go back from there. But guess what, from Hougang Ave7, I walked to Hougang Ave5 then don't know what Avenue and when I made a turn, I came to Upper Serangoon Road. WA KAO! I followed the sign that put 'Hougang Central' leh. But why I followed until Serangoon and no Hougang. Nearly faint in between Houang and Upper Serangoon Road. Lol. Then my mom called and asked me to take a cab back. So that I'll be in time to see the doctor. Haha. Not I want to take cab one lor. Is my mom asked me to. =x