



|
♥ Saturday, September 16, 2006 ♥ 11:32 PM Sooooooo sian... Couldn't wake up in the morning today. I was late so I took a cab to office to collect the lap top then I took a cab again to Bedok for the meeting. Reached there at 11 and I thought I nearly die waiting for the guys to come over. My boss told me yesterday that they will be reaching at 11 today but guess what, they reached at 12.15 p.m. lor. Fuck. I waited for them for more than an hour sia. And they didn't even apologies lor. Stupid idiots. Then by 1 plus, everything was set up liao then wait, and wait and wait until 2.30 p.m. And finally everything was ok liao so I left the place. Took a bus back to Ang Mo Kio to meet my mother and she accompanied me to eat my lunch. Haha. Then we went to take the train and that was when I saw my client. I can't believe she still remember me sia. Haha. And I remembered her name somemore and she was very happy. So cute sia. Haha. Anyway, my mother and I went to Bishan Junction 8. She wanted to see shoes but in the end she didn't buy anything. Haha. Then we left at around 7 plus. And now, I'm wasting my time away. Haha. Hopeless sia. =P More pictures on the hamsters~ Squeeze all you can. Lol. Can you imagine there are 4 hammies in the toilet roll?! ![]() They eating corns. Damn cute. ![]() Funniest sleeping position I have ever seen. Yes. It's sleeping with it's eyes open. Haha! ![]() They love to eat. They can even lie down and eat. =P Cute~
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |