♥ Saturday, September 02, 2006 ♥ 7:35 PM
You are my sunshine after the rain

I knock off at 7.45 p.m. yesterday. Again damn late. *sigh* Can die lor. Then I had to bring the projector home. So damn heavy lor. I was actually intending to take a cab when I thought of something. Haha. So I called my dad and asked him to come over to fetch me. =) So shiok. Long time no sit in own car liao. Haha.

After that at around 9.30 p.m., I went to meet Lynnda at KBCC. After she had used to computer for 30 mintues, she accompained me to Ang Mo Kio Central to bank in my cheque. Haha. Then we bought some drinks and went to don't know where to chat. =x Then at 11.45 p.m., we went home. Haha. Short meeting but a very interesting and enjoyable one.

Supposed to wake up at 6.30 a.m. today but I woke up 50 minutes later instead. Went to see doctor and saw Shun Ya. =) I didn't have the time to wait because I need to go to work so I decided not to go for consultation and wanted to buy the medicine instead. But still, I need to wait for like another 30 -45 minutes lor. What the hell. And the bitch in the counter told me this, 'Please, if you would like to avoid the crowd, then come on weekdays instead of Saturdays.' Na bei. If I'm not working, of course I'll go on a weekday lah. Why the hell am I so stupid to follow the crowd and come on Saturday and wait like 2 hours to see the doctor. Bloody bitch. And please hor, sometimes it even go to the extend that I'm not free on Saturday also lor. Kan ni na. I didn't say this to her because I told her before already! Kan na sai. Obviously she forgotten and I really don't wish to repeat myself again. I just want to buy the medicine and get my ass off to my event.

After buying the long awaited medicine, I took a cab to work. See through the set ups and when everything was like going on fine, I left the place and surprisingly, I didn't take a cab home lor. Haha. Reached home like 3 plus 4 in the afternoon and felt really weird. I'm really used to being outside till late during the weekends. Haha.

Anyway, took this photo with Alvin's phone and only recently did he sent me the picture. Haha.

----{@fionalvin@}----

Damn. Now that I mentioned him... i miss him... =/