



|
♥ Tuesday, October 24, 2006 ♥ 11:49 PM Arrgh! Met up with Alvin's sister, Andrea on the bus yesterday at around 2 p.m. It was planned. =P Then we went to Tampines and buy the things needed for the hamsters. And I must say, those 2 hamsters really are damn xin fu lor. So many good things for them. Haha. Anyway, after buying the hamsters' stuffs, we went to buy some bread then we took a cab home. Both of us strongly agreed on taking a cab. Haha. Then we went back and 'made' a house for the 2 hammies. Then at around 5 plus, Alvin came back. He bought duck rice for us! Yummy. Anyway his dog was like kept on attracting our attention. Haha. Because everyone was like fussing over the hamsters. It was really cute seeing his dog making those cute noises and expressions. Haha. Then at night, Alvin drove me home. Hee. Today, he and his sister came over to fetch me and then we went to buy his mother's birthday present. Then went back to fetch his maid and grandmother then his parents and we went for lunch. *sigh* Seriously, I still feel damn odd lor. I don't know why but I still do lah. Maybe it's the way his mother treats me. *sigh* Anyway, from then on, I wasn't in a very good mood lah. And worse thing, I was sick. How bad that could be?! And then at night, it was even worse lor. At the end of the day, Alvin, Andrea and I was like damn sian lor. If I could, I will kill them all. *sigh* Made my darling's face black black. Fuckers. Fucking bitch. I do what you also want to copy. I go out with who also want to copy. This and that and everything also copy. I say what, I type what also copy. What the fuck man. Can you fucking get a life?! I use vulgarities, my problem lor. Kan ni na lah. Copy, copy, copy. You not fan, I also fan liao lor. You want to lead a xin ku life is it? Then go make yourself xin ku lah. Why still so happy? Siao char bo. Buay ta han liao lah! There are actually 'crazy' people living in this world. They could be closer to you than what you imagine, just that you don't know, as they are wearing a mask, hiding their true self... |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |