



|
♥ Thursday, October 26, 2006 ♥ 7:19 PM Bored Took this photo last Saturday and I nearly forgotten about it. Haha. Very cute picture of Alvin's dog lying on the bloster while sleeping. =) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Yesterday, he called me while I was still sleeping and he told me that he didn't go to school. Haha. He came over for a while and I was really happy to see him. But after an hour, he went off to fetch his mother. Of course I miss him lah but bo bian... Was feeling so sick and didn't wish to step out of my house. But at least I felt a little better after seeing him. Hee. I was really bored so I took the baby hamster out and do some comparison. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- LOL!!! Soooo cute right?! =P Oh ya, and another photo on the hammies. They were eating. And I proposely made the two of them face in the same direction. Haha. I'm so evil. =x ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- It rained again today! Hee. Washes away the haze!!! PSI Reading has been going down. Great! =) Can't wait to see clear skies again... For the whole of yesterday and today, I have been stuying. I thought I nearly die. Haha. Studying is really boring!!! B-O-R-I-N-G ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |