



|
♥ Monday, October 09, 2006 ♥ 8:48 PM Hate to make decisions, sometimes... Woke up feeling happy yesterday but received a message from Alvin that made me kind of sad. He couldn't meet me as he needed to attend someone's wedding. *sigh* I was like so looking forward to our meeting. I was really upset and just want to shut everyone out. He knew I was unhappy and he called me. He made me laugh in the end, of course. =P Anyway, I spent my Sunday clearing up and tidying up my used stuffs. Threw away all those unwanted stuffs that was filled with bad memories. Heh. And as I was packing, I saw something which was so damn loving lor. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- I just find it so sweet that Mimi was sleeping on Miki. Both of them looked so xin fu. Haha. And I also took some photos on a hammie drinking water. Somehow I just felt that it looked kind of funny. Was it just me or what? ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- It was the same hammie by the way. Haha. It drank for a very very long time. A potential shui tong. Lol. And then later in the night, Mimi was sleeping on the sofa. Just look at her. So fortunate sia. Her face was like 'AHHHHHHHHHHH. SHIOK!' that kind. Haha. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Yesterday was boring and today was also the same. =P And I have been lao sai-ing since yesterday. Something is very wrong with my body. Haha. Full of shit. Anyway, at around 11.30 a.m. today, that client sent me a message again, asking me out. Oh my god lor! And of course, I rejected him lah. But right after I replied his message, I felt really bad. Not that I regretted it but I mean, who will ever like the feeling of being rejected?! That's why I felt upset for him. Damn. I'm so fucking emotional, I know. Anyway, when I saw his reply, I felt even worse. Feel like such a bad girl. *sigh* Why can't such situation have a win-win ending de. Why must there always be one person being hurt. =/ But then again, he may not feel hurt leh? Ahhhh. Ya lah. I'm trying damn hard to convince myself. *bang wall* Took these photos, when I was in my room studying this afternoon, which was of course very distracting. That's why I stopped my work to take the photos. Haha. I thought it was dead lor. -_-" ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Just look at it! LOL! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- I wonder if it was the same one. Hmmmm.... Sian ar. I miss Alvin a lot a lot lor. Arrgh. More than a week didn't get to meet him already. T_T |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |