♥ Sunday, October 22, 2006 ♥ 11:39 PM
Head over heels

Yesterday I met up with Alvin at Bugis and we found out about something that was damn interesting. Haha. He was very excited about it. So cute. Haha. Then after that, we went to the 'Virtual Land' to play. He won these for me. Hee.


Cute ma? Hee. I couldn't bear to take out the plastic bag from the Winnie the Pooh. Didn't want it to get dirty. Haha.

Look at the amount of sweets!!!

Then we left the place. He needed to rush over for dinner at his grandma's place so we took a cab. Somehow I got to escape and so I didn't join them for dinner. Haha. *heng* =P

Reached home and passed the goodies to my parents, my dad was like searching the bag like a kid. Haha. So funny lor. And I was very very happy with what I have. I'm a very happy girl.

Today, I waited for him for like 2 hours or even more. Can die lor. But luckily I was waiting at home lah. Haha. But I was really bored. So what else I could do? I took photos lah. =P


Met up with him and realized his mother and sister were in the car too. Heh. He drove us to Queensway Shopping Centre. We did our shopping and it was so sad lor. I found a shoe that I finally like but the smallest size for me was too big. -_-" So in the end, it was Alvin who bought a shoe. Haha. Very nice. Very shuai. Hee.

Then after that, we went to his mother's friend house for some gathering. The 3 of us, he, his sister (Andrea) and I, felt damn weird. Anyway, after that, we went back to his place and then after taking his lap top, the 3 of us went to his cousin place. While he was doing his stuffs, Andrea and I walked around the place. We even went to a playground to play the swing. Haha. Brought back some memories sia. =) Then when Alvin was done, we headed to our place. Andrea chose 2 hammies and brought back home. Haha. At first, I didn't feel anything but after that, I felt a little sad lor. =/ But it made Andrea really happy. Haha. So don't know should be happy or sad...

Anyway, some pictures of Miki. Fucking cute. Haha.


After seeing above, I will think of what Eileen told me. So paiseh lor. I have the programme and yet I just let it rot. Haha. Ahhh!!! So paiseh!!!