



|
♥ Thursday, October 19, 2006 ♥ 11:09 PM Hot dayss Monday night, I treated my family with pizza. Ordered two medium size pizza but Dad does not appreciate it. Bo liao. I was happy and wanted to celebrate so decided to treat them something good. *sigh* Don't know what's his problem lah. Luckily mother and sister ate until very happy. =) But brother didn't get to eat because he was out. Haha. Then on Tuesday night, Siqi called me and gave me a heart attack. Haha. And Amanda was like laughing at me all the way. Haha. Scary lor. Don't scare me that way anymore. Wednesday night, I met up with Lynnda to do some last minute revision. To say the truth, I have lost the movtivation to study for already lor. Was really slacking like shit. Everytime when it was time to study, my head will hurt and I just don't feel like studying. *sigh* I really don't know why in the first place, I put myself into this situation. Felt so stupid. Anyway, we revisied for a while and I decided to call it quits. I don't want to waste her time. I don't want to pull her down with me. Haha. So I went back home and slacked again. =P Went to this place today and my sister was so sweet enough to accompany me lor. Hee. Then I realised how strict my ex secondary school was. And how disclipine most of my ex secondary students was. I saw the students this afternoon and I was so damn shocked lor. They were giving me a headache. I think I'm starting to sound like a old woman. Haha. After that, my sister and I went to have our lunch at mac. Then we headed home. Felt so relieved. Was jumping around like a monkey. Haha. Happy. Happy. Happy! It's either I'm slacking or I'm just spending the time taking photos. And I realised these few days, all the photos I took were on the hamsters. Haha. Presenting... the hammies~ from old to newborn. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- (so fat liao, still eat. *shake head*) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- (took a photo of it when sleeping.) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- (then it woke up because my phone made a sound when I took it's picture. Just wake up also so cute. Haha.) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- (put your legs and hands up in the air. Haha. So damn cute!) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- (I just find the face expression fucking funny!) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- (soooooooo funny. LOL!) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- (the scariest picture. Haha.) All right. Off to dream land already. =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |