



|
♥ Saturday, October 07, 2006 ♥ 11:48 PM Proven Here goes the 'Stick Out Your Tongue When You Sleep' game! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Wahahaha. So damn funny lor. Took it on different days, different time and different place but how could they have the same pattern when sleeping - sticking out of tongue. Is sleeping with the tongue that shiok? Later must try. Haha. They are cute right?! =P Anyway, yesterday was quite a boring day. I studied a little lor. I studied. Haha. It's weird to say that now but yes, I studied and I understood lor. Then at later that day, I went to Hougang to work. Was feeling a little sian lah because of some bad experiences from the passed works. But amazingly, everything went on really well and for the first time, I smiled a lot lor. Even my guy working for me also had a good time. I preferred him so much more than the others fakers / two faces lor. Especially during the last one. =/ Anyway, I took a picture of a very cute lantern that was hanged up for decorations. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- It was a lantern with a smiling face lor. I have never seen such a cute lantern in my life! When I show this picture to a few of my friends, they said they have seen before when they were young. -_-" I think I don't have a normal childhood. Haha. And then something happened during the ending of my work. I recieved a message from a client. Haha. The second message was like so damn funny. At a moment, I didn't know what to reply back sia. =x Hahahahaha. I think I was going crazy. Because that client wanted to date me. What the fuck?! I can't believe it sia. I thought in the whole world only my darling's eyes got stamps, now another guy's eyes also got stamps ar. Haha. Super funny. Someone jio-ed me?! Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Felt kind of bored today, maybe it's the haze. =P Met up with Lynnda in the afternoon to study. And just look at this. So fucking cute lor! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- It's Lynnda's paper clip! I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it but I seriously find it damn cute lor. Haha. Half of the time I was just staring at the monkey and smiling at it. It's just too cute lah. =x We studied for like 5 hours lor. Li hai hor. Haha. But of course, in between we chat a little little bit. Need to de-stress anyway mah. Haha. We went home for dinner. Then at around 10 plus, I went out for a 10 minutes walk to the ATM Machine to check my transferral. And as I passed by the market, I saw something very funny and cute. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Saw the board behind with the words 'FROZEN MEAT'. It seemed like it's referring to the cat sleeping there. Haha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |