



|
♥ Monday, October 16, 2006 ♥ 10:57 AM Super duper wa la la~ Met up with Lynnda three days ago at around 5 p.m. We did a paper together and she was really a slacker. Haha. But cannot blame her lah. She had school earlier in the day. Haha. After about an hour, she started to slack and I was interrupeted quite a few times by some calls. It's hard to juggle work and study so....... I should really stop studying. =P Anyway, after that, we totally slacked and talked about a lot of craps. I seriously can laughed like a mad girl with her. Haha. Woke up at 7 a.m. two days ago. Damn early. I thought I was going crazy but I was feeling damn high. Prepared liao and then went out at 9.15 a.m. and took a cab to Hougang to work. Felt quite weird because this project was that client de. Don't know how to face him and the worse thing was that, when I arrived, so qiao de, he was at the main place too. -_-" But luckily no gan ga or what lor. Hee. Good good. And then, I was beginnging to get really excited and happy. First time working, I kept on smiling de lor. =P But those people working for me de, all came late. *sigh* Buay ta han. Always the same old thing will happen. Oh ya, my darling also under me. Haha. But main thing was that, I was happy that he was working with me. That means I can see him wor! Haha. I haven't seen him for two weeks liao mah. =P Anyway, let me just make things short. Everything went on well. My client was very happy and told me that all the feedbacks were good. Wahahahahaha. Shiok! At the end of the day, my head was so damn big lor. Haha. After work, Alvin drove me back to his place to unload the stuffs. On the way back, I told him about some things and he said he felt very proud. Hee. So happy. Haha. Anyway, after the unloading, we went to Tampines Mall to have our dinner at a restaurant. Family International Buffet or something like that ba. Haha. Was so damn high lor. Love him a lot a lot. Then after our dinner, we went to Sweet Talk to buy drinks and went to somewhere to sit and talk. Haha. He told me he wanted to know about all those stuffs in full details. Haha. He was so cute. Then we took a cab home. I was like smiling and laughing for the entire day of Saturday. Haha. One of the best days in my whole life. It had been such a long time since I felt so good. Everything went on well. Unexpected things happened but it was a good one. Haha. Yesterday was our 3 year 10 month anniversary. Hee. We went to Vivo City. Wanted to catch a movie but he spent the time doing his project. -_-" Then we went to eat at Carls' Jr. Then his sister came and we went to meet his parents then we went to his cousin's birthday party. I didn't want to go because I wasn't like a part of their family and I felt really awkward but Andrea wanted me to go to accompany her and of course he also wanted me to be there so I went lor. At first it was really weird but after that, Alvin, Andrea, their cousin and I went to play bowling and pool. Was kind of fun and Andrea was really funny. She made all of us laughed like crazy. Haha. Had quite a great time. At 11.30 p.m., his cousin sent us home. I was damn tired. But as I think back on Saturday, I can't help but smiled and felt happy again. Haha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |