♥ Friday, October 20, 2006 ♥ 11:55 PM
Thinking of you
Woke up early this morning at 7.30 a.m. Haha. Then sister accompanied me to see the doctor. Then at around 12 p.m., we left the clinic and when we were on our way to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, we saw a model (Jade) from American's Next Top Model. The model, Jade, was really tall lor. And very very tanned. I remembered just yesterday my sister was telling me that Jade came to Singapore for some fashion show and then we saw her today. Haha. So qiao lor. I have her picture. Not taken today lah because she walked into this shop and my sister and I didn't go up to her, we didn't really like her anyway. If she's a hot guy, we will go up lor. Lol.

That's her picture. A lot people thinks she's bitchy. Those who catch the show, ANTM, will know about it lor. Haha.
Then my sister went for her interview, while I go back to office. While waiting for a train at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, I saw Richmond Loo. Eh, he's the guy who acted in 'Maggie & Me' and 'Moulmein High'.

He's the guy on the extreme left de.
Not shuai ge, so didn't really care about him. A lot people see him liao, also didn't really give a damn about him. Haha. =x
Reached office but boss wasn't around. =( So I carried on with what I wanted to do and when I gave her a call, she was like... eh how should I describe it? Well, she just sounded funny lah. Haha. I left after an hour and went to City Hall to meet my sister. And we went to Suntec City's Food Court to eat our lunch while waiting for my sister's boyfriend.
Then after met up with her boyfriend, we went for a talk. Quite interested in it but when Alvin called me and found out about it, he wasn't happy. Haha. So must listen to him. =P After that, her boyfriend left to for an appointment, then my sister and I went over to Marina Sqaure to do a little shopping. And I bought some clothes! Hee. Then we went back to Suntec City and waited for her boyfriend at KFC. Had our dinner then we headed home. =)
Oh ya, someone gave me this url and I had a fucking good laugh. Hope you guys can enjoy it too. Hee.
http://pics.webs-tv.net/images/flash/flvplayer.swf?file=http://f1.podcast.blog.webs-tv.net/upload2/new/3/a/0/3a0c38d750960d6abc003a0cef2da678.flv&autostart=true&fs=true
I miss you so damn much. I think I'm going crazy missing you. =P