



|
♥ Thursday, October 05, 2006 ♥ 11:40 PM Yehying. This is for you. Lol. Seriously these few days had been really hetic for me. I was so busy that time just passed by without me realising it. I can't believe that I was able to live without using the computer for more than a week too. Haha. Powerful huh. Work all day long. I realised I'm quite a workaholic. Haha. Eh. Can't really recalled much of what had happened for the passed weeks so I'll just write whatever I remembered. Haha. Hmmm... Friday, 29th September. Need to work at Old Tampines Road after work. But not bad lah because boss drove me to the work place. Haha. Reached there liao only two people were there. Other 3 working for me were late. *sigh* But actually cannot entirely blame it on them lah. Just that I felt kind of disappointed lor. Anyway, at first it started out quite cold but after half an hour, everything went on quite smoothly wor. Hee. I was very happy. After the whole thing, I asked my client how he felt and he said it was great, very good. =) Haha. Shiok! I still remembered before all these happened, he gave me a really tough time. I was so du lan that I nearly told him that forget about all these and that I don't want to help him already. Haha. Boss also know I buay ta han him because I was so close on swearing on him. =x I think that guy also know he treated me very bad because after everything, he thanked me! Haha. Not bad ar. Heehee. Then after that, Lynnda and I ate our very late dinner at Mac. Then I forced her to take a bus home while I walked home. Haha. She was really cute. Love her lots. =) Saturday, 30th Sep. Went back to office to do some paper work. Our office were in a mess. Haha. Because we are moving on 1st Oct. Anyway, when I was about to leave my office to go to Si Mei to work, it was raining damn heavily lor. I scared I'll be late so bo bian, run in the rain. And guess what, it's good to be a girl. A guy auto came and asked me if I need him to 'zhe' the rain. Then of course I said yes lah. Lol. Damn funny. He like 'zhe' me entirely then half of his body was wet. Haha. Can't believe that there are still friendly people exist in this world. Anyway, reached Si Mei quite early so I began to prepare the stuffs. Everything went on just fine. Best of the best. Haha. And most importantly, it was taken charge by me lor. Hee. Only one thing that pissed me off was this bitch. She seriously has some problems in her head. And I hate working with her. When she happy she'll treat you good. If she go crazy, she'll give you hell. Kan na sai. Hate her being so petty. Anyway, at least she didn't ruin everything just that she told false information to my clients. Stupid bitch. I was in charge and I knew everything yet she want to act as if she know. All she thought about was to attracting attention. Crazy woman sia. Those informations that she gave was like so dumb lor. People listen liao also think it was dumb. *sigh* pity these type of people. Make themselves so sia lan just to outshine me. But failed badly. =P Sunday, 1st Oct. A few happy things happened but a couple of bad things happened too. =/ Anyway I was really glad that Alvin and I was working together. He treated me so sweetly. Hee. Even though the work was quite tiring, seeing him just make the work so much easier. =) Three days ago, 2nd Oct. I slept until 11 plus then wake up sia. Haha. Shiok shiok shiok. Fucking shiok! But for the whole day, well, actually not the whole day lah, like for half the day, clients kept calling me. Arrgh. Good is good lah but this is overboard. Haha. Anyway, at around 4, I met my sister and her boyfriend at The Cafe Cartle for some ice creams then we went for window shopping at Bishan Junction 8. After that, we went home liao. Then I called boss to inform her of some stuffs then she told me something that made me damn happy. Haha. Didn't know I was that powerful wor. Lol. Yesterday, I was talking to Alvin on the phone and he told me about something. Haha. So sweet lor. His grandma asked him when is he getting married and he told his grandma,'Tomorrow.' Haha. Then his grandma just smiled. Lol. Wo ai wo de bao bei. =x Today I went back again at Bishan Junction 8 to meet Coreen. And we went to The Cafe Cartle. Haha. Saw a cute guy, Wei Loon. But actually see long liao, so-so only lor. Maybe because my darling has more mei li. LOL! Anyway, I had a really enjoyable time talking to Coreen. So fucking long no see her lor. Miss her like crazy. Haha. Anyway, when we were there, my boss suddenly called me, I scared until nearly lao sai in my pants. I do guilty things, I know. Because I was supposesd to be at home yet I came out. Haha. Anyway, recieved quite a few sweet messages from Alvin. Haha. *blush* Today is such a great day! Filled with love and joy... |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |