



|
♥ Wednesday, November 29, 2006 ♥ 9:51 PM Hella good Wahahahaha. Yesterday nearly die in office. Clock striked at 6, I packed up, switched off computer then boss told me got stuffs for me to do. T_T So do until 7.15 p.m. then leave office. Sky so dark liao lor. And I reached home like 8.30 p.m. So late lor!!! Oh ya, and yesterday, was really a boring day at work lah. Maybe I didn't have enough sleep lah. Jiu feel damn sian. Haha. My bad. =x Then at night, had a great chat with Alvin. Hee. We wanted to go for a holiday for 5 days but in the end don't have liao. But it's ok, I still feel happy lah because of what he told me. And I simply love it when his attention is all on me and he being so sweet. =) Love him like siao. Haha. I wish the time would just stop at that moment but time always flies and we need to hang up and go to bed as it was already 1 a.m. It was one of those nights that I sleep with a silly smile still on my face. Haha. Today, woke up feeling damn tired and seriously, I didn't feel like going to work. Haha. I'm such a 'hu leng hu re' de lor. As in, I get very excited about working for a day then the next I felt very bored about it. Haha. But today is kind of different and I feel very happy because I get to meet two clients! This means I don't need to get stuck in office. Haha. The first one was so-so only but the second one was much better. I was so 'high' that I called Alvin right after the meeting. Haha. In fact I have the urge to call my boss. =x Anyway, reached home at 6.25 p.m. EARLY LOR. So happy. Haha. Today is a happy day because I came home early. Realised I'm quite easily happy. =P Just now at 7 plus 8, boss messaged me, and I made a total fool out of myself lor. So paiseh ar!!! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |