♥ Sunday, November 19, 2006 ♥ 2:14 AM
I hate cockroach

Two days ago, I was rushing to take a bus to the MRT station. Before reaching my bus stop, I need to cross this small road which has a traffic light. At that time, it was 'red man' and opposite the road, was a family of four (parents with two small kids). Like I said I was rushing for time, I looked left looked right, no cars so I crossed and that was when I heard one of the little kids, the younger one said to his mother, 'Ma, can cross the road already. People cross liao.' (he said in chinese, I translate. Wow. Now I'm a translator. =x ok. Back to topic.) The mother angrily and loudly replied her child, 'That girl want to get herself knock down by car is her business. I don't want all of us to die.' Wa. At that time I hot liao lor. But her kid, the elder one argued, 'But she looked left looked right then cross leh.' LOL!!! Kido siding me sia. Not bad ar. Then their father who were more sensitive, surprisingly, he told his wife to shut the fuck up, ah, no lah, he told his wife, 'Enough lah. Not so loud. People can hear.' Wahahaha. Thanks ar. Bloody woman. You don't want your kids to learn wrong things from me on crossing the road when it's red man, it's ok to teach them but the way you 'teached' was so wrong lor. When they grow up, don't blame them on being a rebel. =P

And I just remembered something, I had a certificate for being a good pedestrian lor. Should have photocopy thousand of it and everytime something like this happened, I'll throw the certicate on that person's face! Lol.

Ok. Anyway, reached the MRT Station, and guess what. I go MRT Station just to take a cab at the taxi stand. Haha. That was not planned lah. It was a last minute, last resort thing, so anyway, went to Sim Lim Square to do some things for Alvin. Then he came to fetch me and we went to his school. Then went to eat our very late lunch. I was like dying, no wonder my mood like shit. =x Hee. But I had a really great thing eating that lunch with him. Was so happy. Then he fetched me to Lynnda's place to wait for Lynnda, then he went home. =) The whole time being with him, I was just so happy lah. Don't know how to explain. Hee.

Wait for Lynnda at the void deck, wait until fell asleep then an ah pek kept on seeing me. He must had thought I ran away from home de. Haha. Then after meeting up with her, we took a bus to Far East Plaza and shoppppp. But I didn't buy anything. -_-" At least the company was good. Haha.

Yesterday, went out with my mother and sister to Orchard. Shop for a long time and bought a lot of stuffs. All of us bought something. =) Reached home, and played mahjong. Hee. Parents, sister and I. Not bad ar. I was the second winner lor. Hee. Can say that, first time we played so long lor. And it was really fun. Had a good time. Haha. But my hands are still itching for more. =x