



|
♥ Wednesday, November 15, 2006 ♥ 7:17 PM Not that simple A couple of days ago, my boss sms-ed me and asked me when my exams will be finished. I was thinking 'Damn. She remembered after all.' Lol. Yeah. I started to enjoy this kind of no-worries-life already. I don't want to work full time. I don't want to squeeze with those irritating people in the morning! I don't want to work but I need money badly. -_-" When I was off on my study break, there were already two new people added to our company and it really makes me wonder, why am I needed back anyway. =P 2 more to go and I'll be free! Eh. No. I don't think I want them to finish so fast. Exams finish = going back to work. Arrgh. Now I dread the last day of exams. *sigh* why do life have to be so complicated. All I want is being happy. And yes happiness, HAPPY 3 YEAR 11 MONTH ANNIVERSARY to us... Hee. He was extremely sweet yesterday and I thought he knew that today was our anniversary. But in actual fact, he had forgotten. Haha. But he was still very sweet. =) Was like damn sian after I reached home but his message just never makes me smile. Hee. Today after taking the paper, my mother waited for me at the bus stop! So touched. Haha. See her liao so damn happy. Haha. Oh ya, something happened a few days ago. I took a taxi and there was this driver who was a uncle. He asked me a lot of things and yes, he asked if I was a Malay or a Chinese. *faint* He thought I was 14 years old! LOL! Then it so happened that I had something in common with his elder son. And he asked more questions and he said he want to jie shao me to his son. I was like 'Uncle, Ni sure ma?' hahahaha. Then he say sure. Then I was like, 'Wo you nan peng you leh.' Then he just say oh. And never talked to me through out the journey liao. OH MY GOD!!! Stupid uncle. So xian shi can. But it was damn funny lah. He kept quiet and I still laugh. =x Funniest incident I experienced on a cab so far. All rights and it's dinner time!!! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |