



|
♥ Thursday, November 23, 2006 ♥ 10:08 PM Unbelievable Three days ago was the last day of my examinations. I should be happy but I wasn't. Because I thought that the very next day I would need to work but luckily, I didn't need to! Haha. Anyway, I went back to my ex secondary school to take my certificate. And I saw Eileen and her Ah Liang-ge. Haha. And the security guard is damn dumb lah. After taking my certificate, Lyndna accompained me to take a bus. Somehow, the both of us felt very happy about it. Haha. She alighted at her stop and I went to the MRT Station. I went to Bugis to meet Jun Wen. And I realised I had quite a bad judgement on time. But not always. =P He passed me the DVDs and I was like damn happy lah. Haha. Waited sooooo long already. We ate Mac's breakfast and it was obvious that he was really tired lor. Felt so guilty. *sigh* Then after the breakfast, he said he will go home and continue to sleep. -_-" Hearing that, I felt even more guilty. =/ I went over to Alvin's school. He was sick. =( We took a bus back to his area to see doctor. A funny incident happened at the clinic. After that, we went back to his place and had our lunch. Then we watch some DVDs. Four Brothers and 44 Minutes. Both was really nice. Then after dinner, I went home. The bus that I was on, knocked onto a bike. Everyone jammed up the left side of the bus to see what was going on. I can't see anything sia. Haha. And when the bus driver came back to the bus to explain, I was listening to music and when I took my ear plug off, he had already explained finish. Hahahaha. So I don't know what exactly had happened sia. Two days ago was Amanda's Birthday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MANDA!!! Alvin came to fetch me and we went to do some printing for his project. We were rushing around like siaos lah. Haha. Then went to fetch his sister, and continued rushing around for his project. Then at 8.30 p.m., realised no more dinner liao. Wa kao. So dumb dumb can. If I know, may as well join them for the celebration lor. *faint* So we went back home and his maid cooked dinner. After dinner, I helped him with his project. I do the folder thingy and I was shocked at what I had done. Haha. It was nice sia. =x Do until 4.30 a.m. but it's worth it. Haha. Then at 6 plus, he drove me back and he went to school. It was already Wednesday, 22nd November... how time flies. And I slept through Wednesday... Haha. No lah. From 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. only. Then at 5 plus, Alvin came to fetch me after fetching his sister. Then we went home for a quick dinner before bringing their dog for a check out. There was a cat, a very very fat cat. Fatter than mine lor. Haha. Reached home at around 11.30 p.m. Then something fucked up happened. *sigh* Was really upset at how a human being could said these kind of hurtful words. Went out at 1 plus to look for Lynnda. If I carried on staying at home, I think I might just killed people. Haha. Lynnda was really sweet. I felt so touched lor. At least, in this cold and cruel world, there are actually people who care for you. Thanks da! Hee. She accompained me throughout. And we went home at 6.15 a.m., after our breakfast. Haha. And from 6.30 a.m., I slept until 5 p.m. Damn shoik. Sleeping is good. You can just kill anyone you like in your dreams without going to jail. Haha. Shall let the hammies end it off for me... ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |