♥ Wednesday, November 08, 2006 ♥ 10:49 PM
What a week... and a couple of days?

Lol. Have been studying non-stop. Think I'm going crazy. 4 papers down liao! Left with like 3 more to go. THREE more... aiyo. Still sounds a lot lor. Haha.

Anyway, while I was studyin like a few days back, Mimi was sleeping on my bed and seeing her sleep was like so damn funny lor.

----{@fionalvin@}----
And the front view.

----{@fionalvin@}----
Lol. So funny. I think I laughed too loud. Because she woke up, staring right at me. But I continued to laugh.

----{@fionalvin@}----
And I guess she know what I was laughing about. She paiseh. So she...

----{@fionalvin@}----
Act si wen. LOL.

Hahahaha. Funny cat.

Anyway, past few days may be really stressful and tiring but quite a few great things had happened. And I'm very happy. Hee. Felt so blessed. Get to know about somethings and I realised I was too sensitive last time. But, it wasn't too late to know now. =)

A lot of things to write but most of it I have forgotten. =x

So I shall end it off with some pictures that I had taken these past few days...

----{@fionalvin@}----

----{@fionalvin@}----


*Hmmm... I think I can open up my very own 'cute overload' LOL*