♥ Tuesday, December 05, 2006 ♥ 9:37 PM
Amazed

Wow. Lots to update sia. >.<

Thursday, 30th November. Worse nightmare lor. Well, I will keep that to the later part. Talk about the earlier part first. In the morning, my company had a meeting. And it took like 2 hours? O_O Kit told me the meeting was equal to nothing. Haha. During the meeting, I couldn't help but kept on smiling and laughing. I think my boss also heck care me lor. Haha. After meeting, it was already like 11 plus. I was like thinking, damn good, 2 hours gone liao. 2 more hours to lunch break. Haha. Then lunch time, Kit and I went to eat. Boss and Doris went for set up so didn't join us. And then here comes my worse nightmare... On our way to a food court, an ah neh walked towards us. I was talking to Kit. So I was facing him lah. Then, ah neh walked passed me and touched my thigh. Not only touched ar, he still squeezed a little. OH MY GOD! I nearly cut off my entire leg sia. Bloody ah neh. Then Kit ar, he also gong gong one. *faint* That's one of the biggest main reason why I hate working there lor! At first I was scared when the sky gets dark. Now broad daylight, these kind of things also will happen lor. Unbelieveable...

Anyway, then at 6 plus, boss kept on give me things do but good thing was that I gotten my pay cheque but I haven't bank it in until like yesterday, somemore was my dad who do it. Haha. Anyway, yuan lai, she kept giving me things to do, was because after that, she needed me to do a favour for her. Damn funny lah when she told me. Then when I was on her car, she told me quite a few things and we talked. Haha. Long time don't have like this liao. Kind of... well, yeah, miss it. Haha.

Friday, 1st December. Entire day was damn busy. Every one of us was working like siao lor. That's the scary thing when you take in too many projects. Haha. At a point of time, I was like being rushed by my boss so much that I thought I nearly go crazy liao. She was like damn kan cheong, make me kan cheong too. Haha. Alvin came to fetch me and we continue rushing around the whole of Singapore. Can die ar. Finally at the last destination - Serangoon. That was when work really starts. I thought that was that when it was going to end at 10 plus. But no, I needed to rush going to another place at Punggol to work. From 11 p.m. do all those things until 1 a.m. That fucked up client was just too fussy lah. But surprisingly, she said I did the best job among them all. Haha. Took a cab home and sleep... because work awaits the next day....

Saturday, 2nd December. Woke up at 8 plus and reached Serangoon at 10 a.m. Work work work... Actually I needed to stay till 10 p.m. but boss told me that we had someone extra, so I told her to let that person take over me so that I can make a move first. Oh ya, Lynnda was so sweet lor, she came to find me. =) Then we took a bus to Vivo City to celebrate Eileen's birthday! Wooooooo...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EILEEN!!!

We went to eat and she and her ah liang ge was like so damn sweet wor. Haha. They are just like in their own world like that. LOL!!! So cute. Haha. Oh ya, Eileen gave us some gifts that she got when she went to Shanghai.


----{@fionalvin@}----
Butterfly lor! Hee. Thanks leen~

Then after dinner we went to the top floor. After awhile, we went home liao because Eileen and her ah liang ge go sit cable car, tian mi mi. Haha. Lynnda, Amanda and I took a bus home. Reached home and I forgotten what had happened. >.< Haha.

Sunday, 3rd December. Reached Serangoon at 10 a.m. again. It's the same project, on-going for 3 days mah. Haha. This time I'm not that lucky liao, need to stay till 10.30 p.m. 10 to 10. Haha. Anyway, at around 3 p.m., Alvin came! And he brought his sister along too. Haha. She sort of accompanied me. =) Inbetween the three of us went to a pet shop to see dogs. Oh my god! They are sooooooo cute lor!!! Then at 9 p.m., suddenly boss wanted something important and needed me to go back office to do it. Mr Chong drove me back and I saw the scariest thing ever. Boss wanted us to be back at 10.30 p.m. and I was rushing those stuffs, typing as fast as I could. Haha. And we went back to Serangoon at 10.20 p.m. Not bad eh! Haha. Anyway, by the time we packed up and all that, it was already 11 plus. Alvin, Andrea and I went to Chomp Chomp's to eat supper. After supper, we took a cab home. Haha.

I was fucking tired yesterday but still need to go to work. T_T Couldn't wake up lor! And so I reached office 25 minutes late. >.< Anyway, there wasn't much to do lor. And boss was on leave! =x And so, I happily knock off at 6 p.m. Haha! Back home, and finally I was able to use the internet. I don't know when was the last time I use it lor. For a moment, I totally forgotten what wallpaper I had on my screen. Haha.

Today was quite an unlucky day? Something happened and my left eye hurt like shit. After work, wanted to have my eye checked but the person wasn't around. *faint* I need to come back tomorrow. But it still hurts now when I blink my eyes. =( Anyway, can't remember when I took all these pictures... but they are simply cute lah! Haha.

This is quite blur but well, the hammmie's licking the container lah. Haha.
----{@fionalvin@}----

And here's Miki! He's like a little baby... so cute!!!

----{@fionalvin@}----

----{@fionalvin@}----
Lol. He's just so cute lor. Simply loving him!