



|
♥ Monday, December 18, 2006 ♥ 11:20 PM Dashing through the snow... Thursday, 14th Decemeber. I remembered I had something to complain about. Something bad happened. That's all I remembered. All the important details are forgotten already. Haha. I have some serious problem with my memory system. =P At least, I do remember good things that happened on that day. Hee. A message sent by my darling. Read liao damn high. Haha. Friday, 15th December. The day / date that I will never forget. It's our four year anniversary... Wow. Four year. But it's like just yesterday that we get together on the first date... Haha. Sweetness. Even though I knock off at a very late time because the next day, we were fully filled with events so it was a little rush here and there and damn packed. But still, right after I knock off, we went to have our dinner at Sakae Sushi! Hee. The food sucks lah. Don't know why so little choice lor and the service was very lousy but we didn't let that spoil our mood. =) His cousin saw him and quoted from his cousin saying to Alvin, 'I call you a lot of times lor, you never hear meh?!'. Haha. After dinner, it was a much special moment. Well, the whole day was just special lah. I was like for nothing jiu smile to myself that kind. Haha. Oh ya, I asked him a question during dinner and I was so shocked at his answer... and he answered without hesitation. Hee. Feel so happy. Haha. We have come a long way and I'm really glad that I have him. And of course must really thanks Tania mei. Not for her, I don't think I will ever know such a special person and feel so blessed. Hee. Happy happy happy... fucking happy!!! Saturday, 16th December. Took a cab to Lorong Chuan. Saw a previous client. We were like so awkward lor. >.< Anyway, during set up, I felt like slapping an asshole sia. If you say 10.30 then make sure you 10.30 reach lah. Kannasai. Everytime only know how to talk shit. Late liao, then rush here rush there. Say no time. Of course not enough time lah. You late what. If you fucking come early, you think need to rush like that meh?! I bet that guy don't know what is being responsible. Help him move the stuffs, he say slow. OH MY GOD!!! I'm a girl leh. The tables and chairs were like so fucking heavy can. Heavy wood leh! Bastard. Even ah how and Jit know how to help me lor. He only know how to use his stinky mouth talk crap. Arrgh!!! Then stayed at there until 4 plus then Wen came to fetch me. So happy! Free transportation wor. Haha. Drop me off at Bedok Reservoir View then it was working time again. And then another asshole to make my blood boil. Make a big fuss over a small thing. -_-" Anyway, when it ended, I walked over to wait and meet up with Alvin and his sister then we went for my dinner and their supper. Haha. Ate quite a lot and was really full. But fely happy lah. Good company. =) Yesterday, 17th December. Alvin came to fetch me and we went to work together. The setting up was really sickening. Nearly faint sia. And maybe kill a couple of them. Heh. It ended not as satisfactory as what we wanted it to be. =/ Then after that something happened. Alvin said it was his bad day because bad things kept on happening to him... *sigh* See him like that I also sad lor. Today was quite a relaxing day. Busy writing Christmas cards only. Haha. At first boss gave me a whole stack and I was like, 'But I have other stuffs to do leh. No time to write cards.' Then when I started writing the first one, the second and... then it became addictive and it really sets me into the mood lor. The mood of Christmas. Haha. Feeling so Christmas-ry. And I can't believe it's just next week lor. So fast! So happy somehow. Haha. If only our office has a Christmas Tree... that would be very nice lor. Hee. Anyway, during lunch, had quite a chat with Kit. Hmmm... don't know what will happen next time... I have some photos but haven't upload. Haha. There are a couple that are very cute lor. =) As for now, it's time for bed already. Haha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |