



|
♥ Thursday, December 21, 2006 ♥ 10:15 PM Ho ho ho!!! Two days ago (19th December), just 5 minutes before boss went out for meeting, she told me that she wanted me to follow her too. -_-" I seriously hate last minute de lor. But anyway, luckily, the meeting held at a place where I had worked before for them. Hee. It went on quite smoothly and after meeting, we went to eat lunch. On the way to the meeting and on the way to Tekka Mall for lunch, we talked about quite a lot of things. Haha. And she said, 'Long time no like that talk hor.' Haha. After lunch, we went to the Sheng Shiong to buy Chirstmas stuffs. This put me more in the mood for Chirstmas lor! Hee. She said I am still a kid so she let me choose all the stuffs. Haha. Had lots of fun doing 'shopping'. Then we went back to office. After work, left with Kit. He took the train too wor. Haha. He can't ride his bike as it was raining too heavily. Talk talk talk then he got off at Orchard liao. At least I have someone to accompany me for 4, 5 stops? Haha. Yesterday was like the best day lah. Alvin came over for lunch. Hee. Then at first, Boss, Doris and me went to this place to order food. So I order Alvin's de also mah. Wait for him. Then suddenly Boss and Doris said didn't have what they wanted so they left and they also said, 'Good mah. Like that you and Alvin er ren shi jie, if not we too bright liao.' Haha. Alvin came and we had our lunch. Was damn happy lor. I even gu yi wear the earrings that he gave me for our anniversary and when he saw it, he was so happy lor. Haha. So damn cute lah! Then after lunch, we went to buy stamps and went back to office. So happy! Kit said something which I find that it was really funny lah. Haha. So paiseh. =P Then at 6 p.m., when we were going off, we talked a bit with Boss and Doris. (Kit already left. Haha.) And boss was like saying, 'Fiona laugh until her teeth going to drop liao' Oh my god. She like that say, I blush lor. Haha. She even asked 4 digit numbers from Alvin because she said hardly see me laugh so happily. -_-" Oh ya, Doris said she can't see my eyes except my teeth. Wa piang! Anyway, we went to Parco Bugis Junction for dinner. And guess what, we saw Kit! We followed him. Haha. It was damn funny lor. I admit the both of us are still xiao hai zi lah but Kit doesn't mind leh. Haha. We went to Macdonalds for dinner and there was this girl that came up to me and said 'hi' then 'hi' to Alvin. And I was like 'who is this girl sia'. And Alvin at there smile smile tease her, I was like on fire lor. Then I realised she was his sister's friend. =x Haha. Luckily I remembered in a split second and we talked a bit before she left with her friend. Wow. Can't believe she remembered me wor. Haha. After dinner, he went to meet his friends and I went home. Was really very happy lah. And the train ride seemed short that night. Haha. Reached home liao still smiling. =x Today... nothing much happened. In fact, I was feeling damn bored. I had got like nothing to do lor. But I acted busy. Haha. Oh ya, I ate A LOT today. Boss even said I grew a little fatter already. Yeah!!! Great! Hee. I'm getting fatter~ I should really buy a weighing machine, and see how fat I am. =D Pictures now! Firstly, it's all about me. Haha. And the present that Alvin gave me on our anniversary. Hee. Yup. It's butterfly. =P
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |