♥ Wednesday, December 13, 2006 ♥ 9:24 PM
Questions questions questions...
Saturday, 9th December, I went to Bugis to look for Coreen but she wasn't there. Anyway, on the way to Bugis, a lot of annoying things happened. Nearly die half way through. I was so fed up that I decided to take a cab over to Alvin's place from Bugis. No more buses or trains. Then later in the night, his father, grandmother, maid, him and I went to a temple for dinner. Alvin told me it was because his grandfather 'sheng shan tian' but when we were there, we realised it was actually some chartiable event. -_-" His dad lied to him. Haha. Anyway it was really boring lah because all ah pek, ah ma de. And the food really cannot make it lor. Some were quite nice but most of it really sucks. =P The event was supposed to end at 10.30 p.m. but we left at 10.15 p.m. Haha. His father also cannot tahan.
Sunday, 10th December, Andrea's back from Hong Kong at like 2 in the morning. Haha. Met up with them in the afternoon and they did some stupid actions which was really funny. They copied my actions. Haha. Anyway, she bought something for me!

Winnie the Pooh!!! Sooooo cute lor! Hee.
She told me that there was actually more Winnie the Pooh stuffs for me but it were all with her auntie. Happy happy. But when I know about the cost of it, my heart pain sia. So expensive lor. =(
Then we spent the afternoon looking for pictures of MRT suicides in Singapore. But we found nothing that could feed our curiousity. Heh.
At night, his parents brought us out for dinner. And when Alvin went to order his dinner, his father told me something and it got me thinking, was it me or him sia. =P Anyway, I felt happy lah. Then his father also told me about something about the drink that I ordered, saying that I wasn't as strong as him so I shouldn't have drank that. Haha. Even though it was just a simple, normal conversation, it meant a lot to me. Hee.
Two days ago, office was like a living hell. Something bad happened and it was just damn sucky lah. My mood was affected too. Was feeling damn upset lah. When Alvin came by at 5 plus, I was still feeling down lor. While he was driving me to Bishan Junction 8, I told him about what had happened and it really feels good pouring out those problems to someone. =) Oh ya, we saw Li Jai Wei and Ronald Susilo. They were like so loving lor. So sweet. Haha. Anyway, darling bought a very nice dinner for me. Was so full after eating it. But was really happy lah. Felt so xin fu. Hee. Then we went to check our eyesight and both of our degree had decrease! Haha. Then he drove me back home. And he was like suan-ing me all the way. Haha.
I went to meet a client at 4 p.m. yesterday and by the time I was done with the meeting, it was 4.45 p.m going to 4.50 p.m. I was feeling damn tired so I decided not to go back to office. I went home straight away. =x But come to think about it, even if I go back to office, it will probably be around 5.30 lor. Just half an hour leh. So me choosing to go back home is a right choice. =P
Anyway, I was really disappointed and upset since yesterday. Especially today... I guess the two days are almost the same lah *sigh* Sometimes all these really makes me wonder lor. =/ So damn upset. =( why....