♥ Monday, January 01, 2007 ♥ 6:50 PM
2007 has arrived!
Tuesday and Wednesday should be a lovely day... I couldn't remember any single thing happened on that day. Haha. I just remember that on Wednesday, I took these pictures of Miki. Damn funny. Haha. But cute at the same time.
Miki being a 'zhe er mao'

And the he turned into a... RABBIT!

Lol.
Thursay, 28th December, Alvin came to office for meeting. We had a very long meeting and had a lot to say. Boss asked me to wrote down everything that was said during the meeting. We touched on some sensitive topics and I realised the mistakes and all that. It was kind of upsetting. But after that, it was compliment time. Haha. Can fly sia. Then after meeting, Boss drove Alvin to somewhere, and Doris and I went to buy stuffs. And the happy thing was that, we get to meet up for lunch later on! Hee. I was like 'faster walk, faster walk'. Haha. When we reached there, the food has been served already, they had ordered already and Alvin was really sweet. He ordered drinks for me and it was exactly what I wanted. Hee. And they were like 'waaaaa. so sweet sia.' *blush* Haha. After lunch, we went back and after awhile, Alvin left. =(
Friday, 29th December. It was like packing and packing for the whole morning. Then after lunch, Kit and I went for a meeting. He went back to office after meeting while I went to meet Alvin and we went for another place for work. At first, something caught up and I think I nearly faint on the spot lah. Haha. But luckily it was resolved. Then everything went on quite well when it eneded at 10 p.m.. Hee. We went for our dinner at some food court at Hougang. Even though we were kind of broke, he still bought nice food for me to eat. And insisting on having soup. He was really sweet. Hee.
Then we walked a very long distance to take bus home. He took his bus while I took my bus. Felt a little sad to part with him. Anyway, I had been such a fool when I met him on that day. Hated what I done. I bet he must had felt like slapping me at that time. It must be the mood swings...
Two days ago, I woke up at like 5 plus to prepare and left home at 6.45 p.m. And I walked like siao to the working place. Another mistake made when I didn't check the location before hand. =( I reached at 8.15 a.m. I was like 15 minutes late but guess what, the other people who are supposed to work on that day was even much later lor. I was the earliest. -_-" Then it was work work work till afternoon, and boss fetch me to another location and I continued work till 9 plus 10. That's scary huh, I just realised I worked from 8 plus in the morning till 10 at night. Haha. Anyway, when I was working at night that time, most of the people were not local. Mostly were Japans or Koreans. And I took a photo of a very cute Japanese baby!

Oh my god. What is happening to me sia. xD
Oh ya, when Boss was driving me, she gave me my pay cheque! Wooohoo. I have bonus sia. Haha. Was so high when I saw the amount. I was like smiling non-stop. Haha. And boss was really funny, she said she saw the amount, she also shocked so she re-calculated. Haha. Happy, happy, HAPPY! That's my New Year present, I guess. Hee.
Yesterday, was New Year Eve. Met Alvin at 10 plus and we were like didn't know where to go. Haha. Then at 12, we saw the fireworks. I think it lasted quite fast leh. Or am I being greedy. =x Anywya, it was really a great time being with him and especially to spend such a special moment together. Hee. At around 2.30 a.m, we tried to get a cab, but everywhere, everyone was trying to get a cab too. The sight was quite interesting lor. He cannot tahan liao so he decided to call a cab. And I reached home around 3.30 a.m.
And wow, it's the 1st already! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all~
I woke up this afternoon, feeling damn terrible. Stupid period again. So zhun can. On the 1st... -_-" Pain like siao lor. =(