



|
♥ Saturday, January 27, 2007 ♥ 11:20 AM Bleah Three days ago was my boy's birthday! Hee. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST!!! =) After work, I went to Tampines to meet up with the birthday boy. We went to collect our phones. Hee. He was such a cutie. He told me how he friends celebrated his birthday earlier in the day. Haha. Cute cute. After collecting our phones, we went to look for a phone that he wanted. Found it and I bought it for him. Even though heart a little pain but see him so happy, I also happy le. Haha. Then we went to Jack's Place for dinner. My treat. Haha. And I ordered a cake for him. His favourite. When I told him I purposely ordered that particular cake, he was like smiling sooooo happily. So cute lor. Haha. Love him more and more. After dinner, we crapped a little before taking a cab home. It was a short celebration but the boy's satisfied. Hee. He told me things that I was kind of surprised to hear of but it was worth it. I didn't realised it but now that I know... hee... I love him damn much lah. Haha. Two days ago, we were talking on the phone. He told me something and it got me feeling damn crazy and happy about. Haha. So glad to know about it. Hee. Yesterday, right after work, went to Plaza Singapura to meet up with Lynnda and Calvin. Was supposed to be a meeting of Lynnda and me only but bo bian, her father wanted Calvin to follow her. Haha. They were kind of funny lah. Anyway, we had our dinner at The Cafe Cartel. Saw some funny / stupid people. Haha. Then we went shopping and not long, the shops were starting to close already. So we went to Orchard for their mid-night shopping. But when we went to Far East Plaza, it was seriously pathetic lah. Not all shops were open lor and it's really disappointing. The mood wasn't even there. So not long after that, we decided to go home liao. Haha. Had a really great time with her. We haven't met since the first week of december. It was more than a month since we last met. Haha. Really love her. And I'm missing her already. =x Today, I didn't need to work! Hahahahahahaha! So happy lor. Since I was free, my mother, sister and I went out for some shopping. Hee. And I saw Coreen! Oh my god! Was so damn happy lor. Talked to her for quite a long time I guess. Haha. Very very happy to see her. It has been donkey years since I last met her lor. Haha. Anyway, my sister left us at 6 plus to meet her boyfriend and my mother and I contiuned shopping. Bought quite a few stuffs. Haha. Went home, feeling damn happy but seriously, it wasn't enought for me lah. I still want to shop! Haha. *sigh* I miss my boy... Just three days and yet it's so sickening long. =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |