♥ Tuesday, January 09, 2007 ♥ 10:03 PM
Itch

Thursday, 4th January, was one of the worse day of my life. Things didn't worked out as planned and sad thing, we quarrelled. *sigh* bad bad day...

Friday, 5th January, I was still kind of upset on whatever that had happened the day before. But at least he made an effort to come to office and accompanied me for lunch. And of course, he never failed to make me smile and laugh again. After lunch, he sent me back to office then he went to buy things. And boss said to Doris, 'Someone start to smile liao wor.' *blush* Then he came back after buying his stuffs and waited for me to knock off. Hee.

After work, we went to Sim Lim Square to buy his computer's cable thingy. In the end, I bought a keyboard for him. Haha. Then we went to Parco Bugis Junction. Actually I wanted to search for something but couldn't find. Then he also want to search for his watch. But in the end, searched something else and I was like feeling so fucking happy lah. Haha. I finally get to know the truth and I just can't stop smiling. =) What a pleasant surprise. And stupid me, think too much. When I told my sister, she explained to me and I was like, 'oooooooh. no wonder.' LOL.

Saturday, 6th January, met up with him at our favourite place. Went to buy tickets for Night at the Museum! There was like 3 hours before the show start, so we went for a little shopping. Didn't buy anything but I felt damn happy. Because got him mah. Heehee. Then we saw Jovan and Catherine. Actually is they saw us lah. Haha. Anyway, we went to have an early dinner. Then we went to watch the show. When we got to our seats, Alvin was like kept on scolding the person who sold the tickets to him. Because he didn't like the placing of our seats. Haha. Then a couple came and the guy actually sat beside me but the girl pushed him away and sat beside me. I was like 'waaa. so scare for what.' Haha. And Alvin saw it too! Haha. Then during the show, when Alvin commented something to me, the girl beside me, said the exact same thing to her boyfriend. I was like, 'OH MY GOD. What a bitch.' I didn't tell Alvin about it because I was busy laughing at the show. It was really a very nice and funny show. Worth it to watch it. Haha. Anyway, when the show ended and when we were out of the cinema, I saw that couple that sat beside us, so I told Alvin, 'That girl repeated whatever you told me, and said it to her boyfriend leh.' And he said he knew about it, and then he said 'because she's a bitch mah.' LOL! That's my guy. =P

Then by the time we watched finish the show, almost all the shops had closed already. =( We made a bet, and I guess I lost? Haha. And I needed to pay for Ben & Jerry's icecream. He insisted on paying but he take money take so long so I paid lor. Haha. Very yummy. Both the ice cream and him. Haha. Felt so damn happy. Then we left the place and went to somewhere else. And I found out about something. Haha. He's so damn cute lah. Hee.

Two days ago, I went over to his place as he wanted to show off his new computer to me. Haha. Felt really happy with him. =)

Yesterday, don't know why, out of the sudden, I have flu. Sneeze non-stop during work. Nearly die lah. Was like damn xin ku lor. After work, went to see doctor. Ate medcine until today, still have the stupid flu. -_-" My nose hurts.

Anyway, took this photo, can't remember when, but I think it kind of matches with my layout. Haha.