♥ Tuesday, January 16, 2007 ♥ 9:50 PM
Just like that

Last Friday, 12 January, was the day that I'll never forget. Whole fucking day I was like kept on embarrassing myself. And it's not like I want de lor. Don't know why all these shit are happening to me! First it was in the train. Damn. That's why I hate taking buses and trains ar! I miss taking cab... but I made a promise to a few people that I'll try not to take so much of cabs. =( I regret making that promise already. Then second thing happened was when I was on my way to office. Then more happened during work. Wen and Doris was like laughing their head off lor. And I blushed even more. So paiseh lor!

After work, I felt a little relived because I get to meet up with Alvin! We walked from Bugis to Marina Square. Haha. And it was raining. Then we went for our dinner at Seoul's Garden. And when I thought it was over... another embarrassing thing happened to me. Oh my god. While we were eating, I told him about all the things that happened to me through out the day and he laughed like siao. -_-" Anyway, after dinner, we walked around the place and wanted to buy a present for his friend but in the end, didn't because I thought of a better idea. Haha. Then we went to see cars. And yet another embarrassing thing happened. It just never end huh. Haha. After that, we took a cab home.

Woke up real early on Saturday for work. Was rushing like a crazy girl because I was a little late. But in the end I was on time. Hee. Had quite a great time there. And the place was damn big. Very nice too. Hee. Everything seemed to went on well. Oh ya, Alvin cut his finger sia. Heartache. He came to me after bandaging his finger. =( See liao also feel pain sia. He was really cute when he came to me. Hee. =x Ok. We were supposed to work. Haha.

Oh ya, Doris and Alvin was telling Aaron on one of my embarrassing thing. And then the three of them laughed and my face was like so red, I think it was going to explode anytime lor. Haha.

After work, Wen drove us out. And Alvin and I took a bus to Marina Square. We were like walking around the place, looking for place to eat and we found some place that I have forgotten the name of it, and decided to settle down at there. It was cheap and the food was really nice. Hee. And he was fucking sweet lah. Haha.

But there was this siao char bo seated beside our table. Don't know why she kept on turning around and looked at Alvin and I. -_-" My darling too handsome liao. That siao char bo couldn't take her eyes off him. Haha. =P

After the wonderful dinner, we went for a little walk and it was one of the most blessed moment with him. Hee. And we went to somewhere else. Heehee. Then we took a cab home... =)

Two days ago was my sister's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTA!

Darling and I spent the day sleeping at home. Haha. He was really cute. Woke up, smsed me and then went back to sleep. Haha. But I missed him a lot. =x

Ooooh... yesterday was our four year and 1 month anniversary! Hee.

After work, came home and had my dinner then my parents and I went to AMK Hub or AMK Mall's new NTUC! It was our first time going there. Haha. And the place is huge sia. Like Carrefour like that. Shiok. Got so many things to buy. Haha. Can't wait for the entire place to be opened with shops and stuffs. =)

Today's a really boring day. Oh ya, yesterday, there's a new member to our company. He's Kenny. And yeah, Kit's no longer with my company liao. =/ Kind of sad about it. He's like more than a friend than a collegue lor. But too bad, he had to leave due to school commitments...

Hmmm... recieved this in my email and found that it's quite meaningful so decided to post it here. =)

A water bearer in Japan had two large pots. He hung one pot on each end of a pole, which he bore across his neck. One of the earthern pots had a crack in it, while the other was in perfect condition and still retained its colous. The beautiful pot always delivered a full supply of water. Unlike it, the cracked pot only delivered half the quantity on the long road from the stream to the house.

This went on everyday for two years, with the bearer delivering only one and a half pots of water. Quite understandably, the perfect pot was proud of its achievements. However, the poor cracked pot was ashamed of himself, being so useless.

After two years of what it perceived to be a bitter failure, it deicded to broach the subject with its owner one day. When the water bearer was resting by the stream, he whispered," Owner, I am ashamed of myself. I am so useless." To this the bearer replied," Have you noticed that there are flowers only on your side of the path? That's because I have always been aware of your flaw, and I planted flower seeds. You have been watering them and making them grow. It is thanks to you that I have beautiful flowers to beautify the house.

Moral: Each of us has our own unique talents. We're all cracked pots. But you've got to take each person for who they are, and look for the good in them. No one has all bad points.

-

Ooooh. Not bad huh. But it got me thinking, then what about the perfect pot? What is it trying to prove in this story then? Since the cracked pot meant that we all have flaws in us then what about the perfect pot? Haha. Questions. Questions Questions. I guess this story isn't good enough. =x