♥ Wednesday, January 03, 2007 ♥ 3:13 PM
Why does it happen to the girls only...

Spent the public holiday, lying at home. Stupid cramps are killing me. So bad that I didn't go to work today. This explains why I'm here at 3 in the afternoon when I'm supposed to be in the office. It seemed that quite a few things had happened sia. Scary... Heh.

Anyway, not going to work is really good. In fact, it's damn shiok lah. Haha. I'm simply loving it. I love the feeling of don't know what to do now. Haha. I think I'm going crazy staying at home. =P

Done a couple of quiz.

Your Dating Purity Score: 85%

You are an innocent dater.
You're either lacking in dating experience or have had a long serious relationship.
Either way, there's still plenty of fish in the sea out there for you to sample!


Haha. True? Hee.

How evil are you?

You Are 48% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


Ooooh. Beware wor. I'm on my way. Haha.

Yeah. This seriously shows that I've plenty of time to do all these shit. Haha. I'm really bored. And stupid baby really can make me laugh like siao. Haha. Love him lots.