



|
♥ Sunday, February 25, 2007 ♥ 1:55 PM Picture speaks a thousand words Realised I had a lot a lot a lot to update. Haha. First thing first, two thursday ago which was ![]() was our four year and two months anniversary! Hee. And I have quite some photos that I didn't have the time to upload. So here it goes... =) Miki with something on his nose. I had a good laugh when i put it on his nose. Haha! ![]() Lynnda and I. I looked so black. =( I hate taking pictures with her lah. Make me looked soooo black. ![]() Oh ya, my valentine's day present. Darling made it by himself for me. Haha. But idea not totally his. He copied mine. =x Anyway, I'm loving it lah. Hee. So happy! He gave me a box. And told me it was from our boss and that I needed to bring back to office. But silly him, insisted that I open the box to see what was inside. Lol. ![]() The inside... ![]() Hearts balloons! Haha. And I thought that was it. He told me to look deeper inside... ![]() Hee. I'm a very happy and blessed girl. Sad thing was that I didn't give him anything. Because just a week before Valentine's Day, he told me that he was not giving me anything becuase he didn't know what to give me already. And then I admit to him that I also don't know what to give him so we decided to give each other our 'time'. Just spent time together on that day and it will be good. I was very happy with that because he was rather busy the few weeks. Haha. I didn't know he planned it all already and that he didn't want me to give him anything just because he didn't want me to spend money. Well, in the end I paid 2/3 of the dinner. =) Oh ya! 'Sweet Talk' was just opened just a block from my house! So happy. Now I can drink it anytime and anywhere I want it. Hee. ![]() Hahahahaha. Lastly, a picture of a cat smelling my boss's car. So cute! ![]() Carplate cencorsed to protect her. Haha! All right. That's all for now. I'll update on my shanghai trip later when I'm free. =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |