



|
♥ Wednesday, February 14, 2007 ♥ 11:19 PM Turn back time... If only I could... Last Thursday, at the very last minute, I get to meet Alvin. Hee. Was so happy when I found out about it. He wanted to buy a bag from Espirit and asked me to accompany him. =) We went to Raffles City. Shared a meal from Subway and bought ice cream from New Zealand Natural Ice Cream. The meal from Subway was heaven. Damn nice. Haha. Ate 'Chocolate Ecstasy' from New Zealand Natural Ice Cream. Very very nice but lose to Ben and Jerry. Haha. Anyway, I hurt my leg earlier in the day in the office and when I met with my boy, he actually noticed it. *blush* Felt so happy about it. Hee. Last Friday was my company's so-called 'Dinner & Dance'. Haha. But ours more like, 'Dinner & Sing'. =P A few days ago, Wen and Doris actually planned to hold our dinner at Happy Steamboat, or don't know Happy what lah. Haha. Then I recommended 'Yuki Yaki' to them. And surprisingly they agreed on going there. Hee. Anyway, at first Wen wanted to drive Doris, Kenny and me to Marina Square. But then Aaron came along, then Yvonne too. And then... Mr Chong. It was like jammed pack lah. So I volunteered to go there on my own. And Kenny decided to go with me too. Haha. We just don't get it why .... well, never mind. Some people's thinking is just damn weird lah. =P Alvin reached Marina Square like so damn early lor. Haha. Met up with him and then Kenny went to walk around the place. And from the second storey, I saw Herwan at the first storey. Lol. Went to look for him. Gosh. It had been years since we last saw each other lor. He was still as crazy as before. Haha. Damn. I miss him man. He looked soooo tired lor. All because of his upcoming exams. Heh. We crapped for quite a long time and then when I received a message from Doris, I realised that I still had a dinner to attend lor. =x Haha. After our dinner, we went to Kbox. During dinner there was ten people altogether. Only special people were invited. Haha. But for Kbox, we have only six people but in the end there was only 5. Haha. Had quite a fun time there lah. Overall, I guess I enjoyed myself. =) Oh ya, something bad happened. =/ First time saw Wen so angry. Scary. And that made me a little guilty. *sigh* Last Sunday, met Alvin and we went for a little shopping trip at Bugis Village. Didn't expect it to be a really little one. Out of the sudden, I had high fever and he sent me home. Didn't get to see the doctor as it was a Sunday. =( Had some rest. Thought I was going to die. =P Haha. Three days ago, took an urgent leave. Met up with Lynnda and Eileen. So glad to see them. Haha. Now then I know... Eileen also blur blur de. So it's not only me. =x Haha. Yesterday, went to meet four clients with Kenny. Wen was supposed to accompany me but she wasn't feeling well. Was such a hot day lor. Sweating like nobody's business. Busy busy day. Today's Valentine's Day! Haha. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. =) Kind of a bad day to me? No no. Alvin and I are fine. Haha. Just that I guess I made a little mistake and I think 70% I made Wen angry. *sigh* I felt really bad lah. For the first time, I felt like I had let her down. I hate myself because I hate to see her being unhappy. *sigh* Felt so useless now. Hen fan ar... Tomorrow's going to be a hell day for me. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |