



|
♥ Thursday, March 08, 2007 ♥ 11:15 PM Black sheep Read the newspapers and saw the news on TV. It was tremours that we were feeling in Singapore. It wasn't called earthquakes. -_-" Fine. Haha. Anyway, yesterday I had a good chat with Wen on the car when we were out meeting a client. She told me some very interesting things. =) Last night, Lynnda came over to my place and I raped her. Haha. What the hell is wrong with me... Anyway, she was damn funny lah. Seeing her, how she treated one of her friend. I couldn't help but kept on laughing. And guess what. To her, that was normal wor. Oh my god. Haha. Today was a busy day. I don't mind doing whatever that we were supposed to do. In fact, I do enjoy doing it, provided that it's not last minute lor. =P All right. That's not the main thing of today. The main thing was that there was this fucked up bitch that seriously need some medical help which I think should just forget it because she's totally 'wu yao ke jiu'. I hate her. I hate her so much I wish she was dead at that very moment. She was sooooo rude and petty! I can't believe there's such a childish person actually living in this world. No wonder at the age of 50 plus, she hasn't even married. And nevertheless, have a baby. So pathetic. No man want her. I shall curse her for the next 5 lifetime of hers, she will never ever get to marry and that she will lead a lonely life. That's for stepping on my tail. =P I felt so much better. Haha. Man, I seriously hate her. =) Back to my Shanghai Trip! On the night of Day 2, we were all damn tired. We knocked out as soon as we unpack our stuffs, bath and do all those shit. Haha. Day 3. Went to some temple early in the morning. That was the famous birdge. I think. Lol. ![]() Us walking. His mother actually wanted to take the picture of the temple behind us but she think that just the temple was quite boring so she added us too. -_-" ![]() We were like all in shock. Oh my god. Hitting the gong while we were climbing up the very very long stairs. The gong was according to Zodiac. And I was very happy because I found my Dragon! Hee. ![]() Taking a random group photo. ![]() Alvin and I took a rest. And when his mother said that actually the background was not bad, can take photo of the scenery while we were sitting down. When Andrea heard about it, she immediately sat on our laps. Haha. It was so funny lah. =P ![]() After that we went to a Silk Factory. Was kind of boring. Because I didn't buy anything. Couldn't afford it even though I like it. So just walked around aimlessly. Haha. But one thing I know for sure, almost all of the people in the tour with us, bought quite a lot of things at this Silk Factory. Rich people. Haha. Then we went to a 'poor village' or something like that. It was a village lah. Haha. And we saw a very cute puppy! ![]() Oh ya, when we were about to leave the village, I saw a stupid dog picking a fight with a cat. =( But the cat was very clever, it tried to trick the dog. Haha. Little animals are just so cute! Then it was dinner time and after dinner, we went to this theatre and watched 'Night of the West Lake'. Some parts were quite interesting but some parts were seriously boring and I dozed off. =x But at least I didn't slept as soundly as Andrea did. She totally just sleep all the way. The show ended and she was still sleeping. Haha. And with that, day 3 had ended as we were brought back to a hotel in Han Zhou. Ya. I guess it was Han Zhou already. Haha. Anyway, back in hotel, while Andrea was bathing. I was really bored waiting for my turn so... ![]() Haha. All right. Will carry on next time. I'm yawning too much. Because I knocked off like an hour later today so I am really exhausted. Going to sleep early. Wow. It had been a long long time since I last slept before mid-night or should I say 11.30 p.m. Haha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |