



|
♥ Tuesday, March 06, 2007 ♥ 11:08 PM Did you feel it? Exactly one week since Lynnda's birthday and we finally got to meet. Haha. Miss her a lot! And gosh, we really had so much to talk about. Haha. Oh ya! There were earthquakes today! (not at all places though) The people in my office were all stunned. We were like 'Aiyo, die, how come suddenly my head's spinning, why am I shaking, am I going to faint' Haha. We were all asking the same questions lor. Quite an interesting experience. =) Here comes the journey of my Shanghai trip with Alvin and his family. Hee. Leaving Singapore for Shanghai - 17 February 2007, 1.15 a.m. ![]() It was Singapore Airlines. And I'm very happy about it. It had been donkey years since I board a plane and I have totally no idea how the feeling was like back then. To board Singapore's very own airlines, I felt proud and happy. Hee. Very sua gu. I know. =P The taking off feeling was kind of scary, like the entire plane going to fall apart. Haha. But overall, the feeling was good. Very happy. I think I was more excited to take the plane than to go for a holiday. Haha. We arrived Shanghai at 6 in the morning. Our Singapore tour guide was really lousy? Everyone were shaking their heads at how she handled the stuffs. Haha. Alvin even wanted to make a complaint letter on her. =x After gathering around and looking for our Shanghai tour guide (Xiao Hong), we took the bus and reached our resort hotel at 9 plus. And the handling of room keys took quite long. So Andrea and I took a stupid picture - we were supposed to look super pissed. Haha. But it didn't turn out the way we wanted it to be. Blame it on the photographer. Alvin. Haha. ![]() It was still early for lunch, so everyone were to take a rest in the room. It was damn tiring because we took the mid-night flight. Haha. So Alvin, Andrea and I fell asleep after exploring our room. We had a suite. =) While exploring, of course there will be pictures. Haha. Our beds. ![]() ![]() ![]() Haha. And because of that, we overslept and everyone was waiting for us. So paiseh lor. Haha. Anyway, the lunch was not too bad lah. After lunch, we went back to the hotel and went for the hotel's jacuzzi. Andrea and I lost our way. Oh my god. Stupid Alvin was like laughing at us. Then we went back to our room, changed, and went for dinner. After dinner, Xiao Hong took us to their very own '7-eleven' to buy some stuffs. Because she knows that we were still not used to it. As everyone was buying, I decided to stay outside. And at that very moment, fireworks had been put off quite a distance away. But I managed to take a few faint pictures of it. Nice. I love fireworks. Hee. ![]() The two stupid lamp-posts spoilt the picture. Anyway, as I was taking away happily, suddenly someone blocked my view and it was captured. I couldn't stop laughing. ![]() Lol. After buying the stuffs from '7-eleven', we were back to our hotel. And the three of us were really pigs. No wonder we stayed together. Haha. We called for room service. We were too hungry already. Haha. So while waiting for room service, we... ![]() Haha. After filling up our stomachs, we played cards. That's the Chinese New Year mood mah. Haha. ![]() Then Andrea was the first to fall alseep and after a little more rounds of card game between Alvin and I, we also went to bed. That was how day one ended. Oh ya, a lot of fireworks had been put off throughout the night till morning. Very exicitng. They put fireworks like as if it doesn't cost a shit. =P Day Two. Had breakfast at the hotel's restuarant. I nearly spilled my milk when I saw this on the table. ![]() They are not very good in their english, then can they please don't 'khay kiang'. Oh my god. I read liao I seriously wouldn't want to go back lor. Haha. After breakfast, we went to their 'Chinatown'. And I was excited to see the 'luck tree'. I don't know what name they give it lah but anyway you are supposed to throw a coin with a cloth (there will be writings on the cloth) onto the tree. A very happy me after throwing mine up there. Hee. ![]() Then we went to their 'Orchard' which sucks like shit. Because the things sold were not very nice lor. The nice ones can be found in Singapore. =P So Alvin and I just sat outdoor and feel the cold. Haha. Oh ya, did I mention that it was really cold in Shanghai. Hee. Shiok. It was like from 5 degree celsius to 11 degree celsius only. No sweats. Anyway, I had forgotten who helped us took a photo. The main thing was supposed to be the vehicle beside us. It was kind of funny looking. But obviously someone tried to steal the limelight. Haha. ![]() After that we went to have our lunch. Then we headed off to Su Zhuo. Out of Shanghai. Haha. We went to an ancient rich man's mansion. It was seriously boring. Took this photo because Alvin's mom asked us to. Behind us was the 'Fu Lu Shou'. Haha. ![]() And then just a random photo of us at the mansion. Hee. ![]() And then we were told that these rocks... well, there's some history behind it which obviously I can't remmeber. Haha. So we took picture with the rocks lor. ![]() Then it was dinner time. After dinner, again we were taken to Su Zhou's so-called most happening place. Their shopping place which seriously wasn't very good lor. And funny thing, we reached there liao, like 45 minutes later, most shops were closing already. Haha. So Alvin and I just stroll around the place and buy some food to eat. Haha. We strolled until sian so we went back to the bus to wait for the others. We were the first. Haha. ![]() And with that, we ended our day two and went to our hotel at Su Zhou which was Holiday Inn. Wow. Haha. All right. I'll write the other days of my trip some other day. I need some food now. Haha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |