♥ Monday, March 26, 2007 ♥ 9:52 PM
Every little thing that you do

Went out with my parents and brother yesterday. My mom and brother wanted to buy new handphones. And I seriously have nothing better to do at home so I decided to step out of the house. Haha. We went to Bishan Junction 8. Straight away go buy phone then after that went to NTUC. Then left the place. I almost fainted. Just like that? No shopping. Oh my god. The shops were right in front of me but I couldn't shop. Best ar. Anyway, after that we went to a food court in Bishan for our early dinner. Then when my dad was driving us home, my mom's heart itchy. Haha. So she asked dad to drop us off at AMK Hub to shop. I guess that is where my shopping addiction comes from. Haha. We shopped for like an hour or so, then we went home. Actually we rushed back home lah because I wanted to catch a show on Channel 5. =) It was I,Robot. Sunny's sooooo cute lah. Even though it was my second time or third watching this show, I still find it so exciting and interesting. And Sunny is so cute especially when he winked. Haha. I'm mad about a robot. =P I'll probably buy the DVD so that I can just watch it as and when I want. Hee.

What a great way to start a Monday when you saw one cute guy in uniform, carrying a deadly weapon, patrolling the MRT station. What a greater way to start a Monday when your boy came to look for you for lunch and the both you had the best of time - after lunch, a nice cup of bubble tea and seeing him off. What a greater way to end a Monday when you asked for advice from your boss and she gladly puts down her work to look things through with you and the both of you and the other collegues had a good laugh on how things are being so fast paced now. I'm amazed that my usual Monday Blues were replaced with sweet memories. Maybe because this is my..........

I love every simple thing. I love you for being the simple guy that ligtens up my dark life.