



|
♥ Sunday, March 04, 2007 ♥ 11:40 PM I want my supper A few more days and it's going to be a month since I went to Shanghai, and I haven't even finish uploading the photos. Haha. I can't believe myself. =x Anyway, last Sunday, met Alvin at around 4 plus, and we went to the cinemas. Actually wanted to watch Norbit but the last two time slots were all taken up. All left with the first few rows. =( So we ended up watching Ghost Rider which at first, I refused to watch but he won so bo bian lor. And yes, Ghost Rider really sucks. Nicolas Cage seriously don't know how to act. Throughout the show, he has only one fucking boring expression. I wonder how Eva Mendes could kiss him without vomitting. Haha. Monday (26th February) = special day wor. Because someone had grew a year older. Haha. It was Lynnda's birthday! Even though, didn't get to celebrate her birthday with her and felt a little sad because the plans that I had planned before the day were all cancelled but it was ok lah since I know she was happy and that's the main thing. =) Tuesday (27th February) was an unforgettable day but not in a good way. Was with my sister at a void deck. Something happened and she cried. *sigh* See her cry, my heart felt so pain. For a moment I didn't know what to do, all I wanted at that moment was to see those people that hurt her to die a painful death. I cursed them. Not once but I'll do it everytime, everyday as long as I'm still living. Then my sister and I saw something that we had always wanted to see. Somehow seeing it, didn't make me angry, instead I felt relive. Maybe it was the answer to our questions. In just one day or should I say one night, and two things hit me at one go. At that moment, I thought I couldn't handle it but I guess I did pretty well. I thought I would go crazy but I didn't. I felt numb. Do I still have feelings in me? Wednesday (28th February). I was in the car with Wen. We were talking. And I realised I missed talking to her. *sigh* why do all good things have to come to an end? After work, I went to meet Alvin at Raffles Place and then my sister brought us to her company to listen to some talk. And I nearly fell asleep. Haha. After that, Alvin and I went to Burger King for dinner. I had a special made burger! Yummy. But I think it was handled in a dirty way? After dinner, at around 10 plus we took a cab home and I reached home around 11 plus. I lao sai at 11.45 p.m. Never mind. Went to bed. 2.30 a.m. woke up and lao sai again. I was so fucking tired that I lao sai and I sleep. Never knew I had this kind of talent. Haha. Went back to bed and alarm rang. Thought the lao sai-ing had ended but no, lao sai again at 7 a.m. =( should I blacklist Burger King at Raffles Place? =P Thursday (it's March already! - 1st March). First half of the day, I went to settle some stuffs and went back to office at around 12 p.m.. The new admin was there already. She's Rina. An auntie that I had met before already. Haha. The 'best' part, she totally do not know how to use the computer. I need to teach her from the very basics. T_T Anyway, at around 4 plus, Wen, Doris, Kenny and I went to Meritus Mandrian. It was kind of chaos at the beginning but after that, I guess everything was kind of ok? Haha. Anyway I wasn't the main person so I didn't know much. Had a little fun. The people there really have a lot of power wor. I wonder when could I be like them... Hee. Friday (2nd March). Met Alvin after work. We went to Qi Ji for dinner. Yummy. Maybe I was hungry but the food was really nice. I complained to him about Auntie Rina. =x Because when I'm teaching her, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. She asked me how to switch off the computer. T_T And another thing, I told her if she want to delete files, just click on the file and press the delete button. She moved her mouse to the file and banged the mouse on the table. I nearly vomit blood. After dinner, Alvin and I went for a little shopping. He bought a very shuai formal shirt. Hee. And even bought a little something for me. So touched. Hee. Then we went to our 'lao di fang'. Haha. Then we went home. =) I thought I could have a peaceful sleep on a Saturday because I didn't need to work. There wasn't any projects for yesterday. Hee. I remembered on Friday, when there was only Wen and me in the car, she told me that she had lots of plan for the Saturday. Haha. See, we were all happy with a free Saturday. But my peaceful sleep was interrupt by a call from office. It was Auntie Rina. T_T She very cute lor. I gave her the instructions on Friday for her to do on Saturday, she got the cheek to tell me she had forgotten. And guess what, before I knock off on Friday, I even wrote a note, a very long one, describing what she need to do on Saturday lor. Then she said she read the note and didn't know what I was writing about. Wa kao. Whatever I wrote down was whatever I told her lor. Oh my god. Tell me. Should I laugh or cry. Almost fell asleep while waiting for Alvin's call today. Haha. He came to pick me up and we, including his sister, went to Suntec City. And their carpark are like sauna. Can die inside. About 30 minutes in Suntec City, we went to Marina Square. And there were a lot more parking lots and it was much cooler. Haha. We started our shopping spree in Marina Square. Andrea bought the most things. Alvin and I, both bought only one item. Haha. We went to Sakae Sushi for dinner. Very full. Haha. Enjoyed myself today. =) And now, I feared tomorrow. I hope I don't vomit blood and die in office. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |