



|
♥ Thursday, April 05, 2007 ♥ 10:02 PM Recalling... Sunday, 1 April, or better known as April's Fool Day. And as early as 1 am, I think. I was tricked by the first person - Yehying. I will never forget what she tricked me as it really got me. I totally believe what she said. Anyway thanks to her, I tricked the very first person (Jun Wen) and he actually apologised to me. I felt bad but still, I laughed like a mad girl lah. And throughout the day, a few of my friends tried to trick me as well but all were backfired. =) In the afternoon, I went to City Plaza with my parents. Believe it or not. But I have never been to that place before, I have only heard of the two words 'City Plaza'. And after I stepped into the place, I decided that I'll never ever go back to that place anymore. It will be my first and my last. Heh. Even though I bought a bag there at a very cheap price. =P Then we went to have an early dinner and then went home. And I wasted myself infront of the computer. Oh my god. Monday, 2 April. He came over to my place after picking up the van at his grandparents' place. Slacked a little before heading to Parco Bugis Junction. We were an hour early so we walked around and I bought an early present for myself. Finally found a decent watch after more than 4 years of seraching for one. Happy me! We reached the restaurant on the dot and waited for Wen and Doris. 5 minutes passed and they still have not reached. I cannot tahan liao so I went to the toilet to lao sai. Haha. And just like 3 minutes after I had left, Alvin went to the toilet to lao sai too. =x I sent a message to let Wen know that I was in the toilet. At least she wouldn't think that we were late ar. Anyway, she was driving so she asked Doris to call me, just to ask if I went to lao sai. Oh my god. And I said yes and they laughed like siao. Well, there is this joke going on in our company lah. =P And like expected, Kenny didn't come for my farewell dinner so the four of us went to a japanese restaurant (which sadly, I had forgotten the name of it). I did something that I never expected myself to ever do it and the experience was damn unforgetable, in a bad way. Heh. We talked a lot and I truly enjoyed their company. Miss them a lot even thought it wasn't really the end. Haha. After dinner, we went on our seperate ways. Alvin went to meet his friends for fishing and I went home to eat more food. Damn. I'm such a pig lah. Two days ago, had a hell afternoon. =( Met Alvin at Bugis in the evening for dinner. We went to the place that we used to frequent when we were working at starhub. Their food are still as nice as before. Yummy! After dinner, we went to our lao di fang. Had a great time. Damn happy. Then we took a cab home after that. A short meeting but a very satisfying and happy one. Back home and I was getting ready for bed when there was this stupid bee flying around in my room. I tried to 'chase' it out of my room by fanning it. Hey, I'm scared of it lah. But it just wouldn't leave my room. =( Anyway, it stopped flying after 10, 15 minnutes and I thought it was going to just stay there the whole night, so I switched off the lights and went to bed. I was fucking tired lah. Couldn't be bothered already. But guess what, right after my head hit the pillow, the stupid bee kept on flying around the room. Irritating. If it flies quietly, it wasn't so bad but it kept on hitting against the walls and that gives me the goosebumps. So for the first 60 sesconds, I listen to it flying around and the very next second, I was off to dreamland. Haha. I can't believe I actually slept with a bee in the room. The next morning, I woke up and the bee was nowhere to be found. Alvin said I eat it up. Haha. Anyway I was supposed to see the doctor at 9.30 a.m. but I woke up at 11.45 a.m. so I decided to skip it and wasted myself the whole morning and afternoon, until 4 p.m., I left my house and went to take a train to Cityhall. I told myself that if I need to spend 10 minutes waiting for a bus, then I'll just take a cab but guess what, once I reached the bus stop, the bus just arrived. Oh my god. Fate ar. Well, actually also not bad lah, can save money. Haha. Guess god want me to stop the bad habit. =P Reached Cityhall 10 minutes early, waited for Mr Alvin who was late again. Anyway while waiting, a guy approached me and told me he was from some kind of model agency. Then he talked crap for quite some time before I heard something that I was interested so I passed him my namecard, and then we were talking more on what I was doing. Hee. Not bad ar. Then wait and wait and wait, finally after 30 minutes of waiting, he shown up. Apparently his train had broken down. Couldn't stop giving him that look which he totally knows what I meant. Haha. Then we bought some bread and went to Suntec City. And I saw Wee Kiang. Wow. It had been such a long time since we last met. Heh. Then we went to have our dinner and watched 'Shooter'. It wasn't a bad show. Just that the plot was a little draggy and not very interesting. I nearly fell asleep but didn't, just yawn a lot. At least the shooting and explosions parts were really great. I guess that's the only thing about the show that's worth watching. =) After the show, we looked at some cars and he saw one which was a really nice. Chio chio! Then we joined the queue at the taxi stand and lots of funny things happened. I laughed non-stop. Felt so blessed. Hee. Today, he came to pick me up at my place after dropping his mother off at toa payoh. Then he drove back to his place and we finally had our lunch. The both of us were starving. And I could just eat up his dog. Haha. After lunch, we watched 'House of Wax', then at around 7 plus, I went home for dinner because my mummy cooked spaghetti! It's my favourite! And she was very clever. By cooking that, I will confirm guai guai go home for dinner. Haha. Have quite some photos but I have not upload it to my computer. My brother took my cable. Guess I just have to wait... |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |