



|
♥ Sunday, March 11, 2007 ♥ 10:43 PM Spartans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god. I knock off like at around 8.15 p.m. on Friday. I nearly died. Was all alone in office rushing the things. Rina went home at 5 p.m. because she needed to cook for her kids. And the others were out fighting a nightmare. So I rushed and rushed like a mad girl. Starting I was fast, then 2 hours later, numb liao and it slowed down the process. I sooo wanna fall asleep at that time. Haha. Anyway, luckily my daddy came and fetch me home. Hee. But before we went home, we went to buy supper at Upper Thomson Road. =) Reached home and ate very full. Happy happy. Haha. Took a cab to meet Alvin. And we went to watch 300. Best show so far. After all those disappointing shows like Ghost Rider especially. Haha. 300 is a very nice show. Worth those extra cash. And also there were lots of breasts being exposed too. No wonder more than 3/4 of the seats were taken up by male. Haha. Damn. The female only get to see the ass of the main actor. Why can't we see some penis? Eh. Never mind. I think I'll take back my words. Haha. But that's so unfair lah. Well, at least there were lots of 8-pack guys but their looks are kind of disappointing. =x Anyway, if you are into violence like me, this a show that you must watch. Blood and gore. Lots of it. Haha. Just came home after working half day today. Met Alvin first and we went to Clementi's Mac for a light lunch. Then from 12 plus work till 6 plus. Five hours. But during this 5 hours, more than 3 hours, we were in the water. Had a lot of fun. Some of the kids were really cute. Some ok ok only. Luckily there wasn't any that is damn irritating. Haha. I enjoyed myself and I was really happy even though my team came in last. =x Haha. And... I'm darker again. Haha. After work, Kenny sent Alvin and I to Upper Thomson Road. So nice sia. I guess he ate wrong medicine wor. Haha. Anyway, we ate our dinner then we went home after that. Both of us were very tired already. Wasted 3/4 of our energy working today. But it was a good waste. =) Wanted to carry on with my trip on Shanghai but my sister wants to use the computer. I will just slack a little before heading to bed. Tired, tired, tired. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |