



|
♥ Monday, March 12, 2007 ♥ 10:51 PM Tick Tock Tick Tock Auntie Rina didn't came to work today. They teased me and said that because she was scared of me. I teached her too fiercely already. Then she stressed so couldn't come for work. -_-" Anyway, first half of the day was busy but after that was quite boring. Monday blues. Haha. Don't feel like going to work tomorrow too... =x Enough of work, shall carry on where I have stopped. Shanghai trip - Day 4! Early in the morning, we went to the West Lake. Was really boring. Only those with history background like Andrea then they will understand what those historic figures mean. Surprisingly, there were a lot of people there. Heh. ![]() I have never had an interest in history anyway. Haha! After that, we took a walk to somewhere. We were going to take a boat! Before we board the boat, we took a photo. ![]() Right after this photo, Alvin and I went to buy their 'xiang chang' to munch at and that was seriously the worst thing I have ever ate before in my entire life. If you ever go to China, don't eat their 'xiang chang', it's as good as eating fried flour in some fake food colouring. Urgh. Disgusting. Felt so cheated about it. Anyway, some pictures when we were on the boat. ![]() Quite a nice experience even though it wasn't my first time sitting on lao kok kok boat. Haha. After that, we went to a tea factory. The tea were really expensive there. Because they said that it was top grade. Too expensive liao. No money. So instead, I bought their tea snacks. Not too bad. Haha. Oh ya, I took a photo with the big tea pot. ![]() Stupid Alvin didn't want to help me take my photo with it. Because I didn't take his photo first. T_T Haha. In the end, he helped me took one but it was too blur. Couldn't retake because we needed to go for our lunch. So left with the above only. Heh. During lunch. ![]() That was also when we saw our 'di pei' got really piss with the waitress / waiter there. The way she scolded them was so scary sia. Saw the woman behind us, she was one of them being scolded. Xiao Hong also almost wanted to scold those people but she ren. Haha. Oh ya, and after lunch time, when we were heading out of the restuarant, Xiao Hong commented that I was pretty. *shy* Haha! I said that she was 'Siao'. And she didn't know what was that meaning. =x So I teached her the meaning of 'Siao'. Haha. Then we went to some park again. Never ending sia. It was so boring. Went there to see peacocks. I like the female peacock. So white so pure. Hee. Female. ![]() Male. ![]() Then we took a really long ride back to Shanghai. But it was quite a sweet journey. Hee. Oh ya, half way through, we stopped at some precious stone factory. The crazy boss suddenly cut prices till very low and almost everyone buy like siao. In the end when we were back in the bus, carrying on with the ride back to Shanghai, someone called back to Singapore and realised the precious stone factory was a cheat. =( bad bad people. Once we reached Shanghai, the first destination was to fill up our stomachs. Haha. Then after dinner, we went to their '7-eleven' to buy some last mintue stuffs before we carry on with our trip. Just a minute in the store and I heard a kitten meowing. I was like looking around. And Alvin said I missed my cats too much. So much that I'm hearing things. Haha. But it turned out that there was really a kitten. He so paiseh. Haha. Cute little white kitty! ![]() After buying the stuffs, we went to the opposite of their famous tower. Eh. Should be famous but I don't know the name of it. Haha. ![]() Then we went to take a funny train ride so that we can go to the opposite side of where we were at first. The train. ![]() A few sceneries of what I saw when we were in the train going through a tunnel. ![]() And then we headed into the tower. Went to the highest storey. Here's one of the view that I took. =) ![]() After that, we went down to the lobby to gather. But a handful was still not around, so what other ways to kill time? ![]() Then we took a 10 minutes bus ride to a jetty. Board a ship and off we go. It was fucking cold! But it was so much better than feeling hot. Haha. ![]() I took this photo on the ship and I felt really proud because I think it's really pretty. Hee. ![]() And with that, our night had ended. Went back to our coach and back to the first hotel that we stayed in on the first night. Haha. But this time we were not that lucky, we didn't get a suite. Day 5 which was also the last day. I totally have no idea what the hell we do in the morning until after lunch. Haha. Because after lunch, we went to sit their magnet train. Damn cool. No tracks. Just work on magnets lor. Haha. And another coolest thing, it travel real fast! Andrea and I on the train, waiting for it to start its engine. Or should I say magnets? Haha. ![]() Look! No tracks! ![]() And check out how fast it was going. Hee. ![]() Well, if it wasn't clear enough. It was going on 431 km/h. Fun fun fun. Haha. Got off the train and we went to the airport. Had mixed feelings going back to Singapore. 60% of me was really happy but 40% of me was kind of sad. I didn't realised that five days passed by so fast! Haha. Took a picture with Xiao Hong - my China Tour Guide. =D ![]() She was really nice. And partly because of her, I have total different views of China already. Haha. Didn't manage to get a photo with the driver. He's also one nice guy. Hee. Oh ya, China is like a city of lights. Their lights and electricity like no need money. Haha. And here's my ticket to home sweet home. ![]() The End of my Shanghai Trip. =) Before I went to Shanghai, I weighed myself and after I came back, I weighed again and I gained 2kg!!! Heehee. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |