♥ Saturday, March 31, 2007 ♥ 11:22 PM
You got me confused

Yesterday was my sort of like last day of work. Was feeling kind of sad. I was hoping that the day would not end so fast. Heh. Anyway, Kenny bought some cakes for me. Very sweet of him and that made me think that maybe he had some evil intentions. Even Doris also said so. She said that what if he put 'medicine' into the cakes. Haha. After work, Wen sent Doris and I to the MRT station and then I went to Far East Plaza to meet Lynnda. We shopped a little before heading to Plaza Singapura. We watched 'The Number 23'. Best show ever. Can fight with 300. Both on par on the first spot for me lah. Haha. Nice nice nice. Super nice. Go catch 'The Number 23' if you have not watch it. =)

Before we watched the movie, we do the thing we always do... Haha.


Love her lots. Hee.

Anyway by the time the show ended, it was already 1 plus 2. I still need to work the next day and was feeling kind of tired already so we took a cab home. Haha. I enjoyed myself even though it was just for a short period of time. I'm a happy girl.

Woke up on time today but I was really lazy so I idle the couple of hours away and then took a cab to work instead. Haha. Reached there and learnt those stuffs then just stationed there. Nearly died. At first thought was only 2-3 hours, in the end it was 6 hours. Even Wen also shocked. She expected mine to be one of the first few to end early but no. *sigh* I almost rotted there lah. Can you believe it, sit also can sit until hen xin ku. My ass open flower lor. And my back hurts the most. =( After work, walked quite a distance and then took a bus home. Haha. I can't believe that I'm able to resist the temptation of taking a cab. While I was walking, there were a lot of empty cabs lor. Oh my god. Haha. Oh ya, and one fucking cab, horned me. Ass hole. He fucking shit lah. Think mercs cab big ar. I split on your car then you know ar. =P Anyway it was kind of long story why he horned me, just know that he's an asshole can liao. Haha.

Check out this two website!
http://www.shoe-d.blogspot.com/
http://www.little-thumbelina.blogspot.com/

Reen's such a tian cai. *xian mu* Haha.

P.S right after you clicked it, you have to place your orders. Hahahaha.