



|
♥ Monday, April 23, 2007 ♥ 10:00 PM Bang against the wall Went to bed at 3 plus 4 in the morning today but I woke up at 4.30 a.m. Then I went back to sleep and woke up at 5.45 a.m. then sleep and woke up at 7.35 a.m. I thought that was the end already but no, I woke up again at 8.30 a.m. after going back to sleep. And each time when I went back to sleep, I think I tossed and turned for more than 15 minutes then can go back to sleep. =/ I was frustrated by then so I decided not to sleep. Couldn't get to sleep anyway. Maybe there were things on my mind. Maybe I just couldn't get to sleep. I don't know. But one thing I know for sure, those 3 words that were said to me, kind of hurt me a little. I didn't expect that by doing something like that, it would caused such a misunderstanding. Normally when I do something like that, the outcome would be good. It should be good. Maybe I don't know you that well after all. I thought I was half knowing you already but now I think I know shit. Anyway, received a pleasant surprise this morning at 11 plus. I actually don't intend to switch on the computer but since the plans were changed last minute so I thought may as well just kill time by using the computer. I was really happy. First time someone did that for me! Happy happy very happy me. =) In the afternoon went to Vivo City with mother and sister. Didn't buy anything. =( I soooo wanna shop again. Today has been a rollercoaster ride for me. I need a hug... |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |