



|
♥ Sunday, April 22, 2007 ♥ 9:35 PM Bliss Yesterday went to watch 'Wild Hogs' with dearest Alvin. Haha. It was a very funny show. It's like never ending laughter from the start to the end lor. This is a very good example of a good comedy show. So much better than 'Mr Bean's Holiday'. =P Met up with him at Bugis today. I wanted to buy a pair of pumps from Top Shop and he willingly accompanied me shopping. Haha. He was so cute lah. Carrying the stuffs that I had bought. Anyway, sadly all the shoe sizes are soooo big. There was just one pathetic size 3 there which desgin was so crappy. Then we went out of Top Shop and continued shopping at Bugis and we actually wanted to settle our dinner at Sakae Sushi but we had the urge for pizza so we took a bus to Marina Square. He was so funny. He wanted to walk to Marina Square and I hesistate then when I said ok, he said take cab. Siao lor. Then I suggested on bus then he bo wey gong. Haha. And I sort of torture him on the bus? =x I love him a lot lah. Hee. He's so cute. Reached Marina Square and an ah pek from some wedding shop approached us. He asked if we were Singaporeans and Alvin told him that he was a Korean. Haha! So the ah pek asked which part of Korea is he from and he said some stupid things then the ah pek asked why he wasn't proud of being a Singaporean. Lol. Then when he know that we are not potential clients, he asked us to call him if we are planning to get married. Oh my god. Then as we were about to leave. The ah pek told Alvin to hold me tight tight. Hahahahaha. *blush* Anyway I continued my shopping trip at Marina Sqaure. But for only 30 minutes then we went to Pizza Hut for dinner! Look at the stuffs that we had ordered. ![]() We are like pigs lah. I think the servers there think that we have not eaten for 3 days already. Haha.My first slice of pizza for the night. This is heaven! We poured the cheese like there was no tomorrow. Haha.After dinner, we went home as he needed to do some project which deadline was actually today. xD I'm feeling so damn happy lah. Happy Happy Happy~ Some quiz that I had done to entertain myself.
*shy* hahahahaha.
ooops!
meow? |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |