♥ Monday, April 09, 2007 ♥ 7:52 PM
Sian-ed

Last Friday was a public holiday (Good Friday) and I wasted myself at home. Actually planned to go to somewhere with someone but something caught up and so it was cancelled. =/ Anyway, it was Jun Wen's birthday too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUN WEN!

Saturday, 7 April. Met Alvin at his house bus stop then we took a bus to Great World City. The place looks sad. We had dinner at Jack's Place then we watched 'The Reaping'. The first movie that got Alvin and I confused. To us, we thought that it was kind of stupid show, just that it was really scary. Then we went shopping. He was really fussy but really cute. =P We bought mid-night tickets for 'Sunshine'. While waiting, we decided to walk around the place and we saw 3 very cute kittens with their mother. Soooo cute. Will post up their pictures once I had it uploaded. =) Anyway, 'Sunshine' was not too bad lah, compared to 'The Reaping'. After the show, it was 3 plus already so we took a cab home. It was a wonderful day. Fucking happy. Hee.

Yesterday was 'me-time'. I just simply didn't feel like going anywhere. But in the evening, my mummy wanted to go shopping at AMK Hub, and insisted that I go with her so I finally stepped out of the house. In the end, I didn't buy anything but she bought quite a few stuffs. =P Anyway, more shops are opening at AMK Hub already. Can't wait for all the shops to be open. =)