



|
♥ Wednesday, April 11, 2007 ♥ 11:45 PM Stupid me Still no pictures as I'm still waiting for my cable. =P Oh ya, congrats to Jana on giving birth to a baby boy this morning! Back track to yesterday. Went to some place first before heading to Marina Square to meet up with the rest for dinner. Nigel, Eileen, Keong and I ate at this Italian restaurant, Spageddies, which have servers / waiters / chefs that can just go home and sleep for the rest of their lives. They were like taking their fucking own sweet time and I was like dyin lor. Straved to death. And their service totally sucks. While Nigel and I were waiting for Eileen and Keong, we wanted to order salad to fill up our stomach if not I think our gastric juice might just eat up our entire stomach, anyway we rise up our hands like so many times but those air heads just knodded and smile and never come. When they finally came, I think it was like some thousand years already. I have never been there before and it was a big disappointment for me. After dinner, we went to Suntec, wanting to find someone but sadly that person wasn't there. =P We walked a little and had Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Yummy. Then we headed to Orchard to meet up with Amanda. Damn. Seeing Eileen and Amanda together, makes me think of Lynnda. =( Hopefully I'm able to meet up with her soon. Anyway, we walked to Plaza Singapura and had a little chat at Macs. Then we went home. And the night didn't end too well for me. Do I need to make a choice? How to live happily? Why do I feel so lonely sometimes? I guess something's really wrong with me. And because of all those shit, I didn't get to sleep until 4.30 a.m. but luckily there was this person to slightly take my mind off my troubles. If not for this person, I think I might just go crazy and do something stupid. Just a simple thing - I just want my boy, my friends and everyone to be happy... and seriously, that's diffcult. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |